Status: FINISHED | 13.12.13

Crooked

one gorgeous mother***er.

Everything had been set. I was to become One Direction's official assistant, or at least, a fake one. Niall, Louis and Harry had spoken with the rest of the boys and it had been decided that I was going to tell my parents that I was hired as One Direction's new assistant, in return they were going to give me money, money which I would then use to fund myself while I lived with Angie in England. The plan was flawless; if I said so myself.

Well, except for one thing.

Louis was keen on the idea of acting mysterious; spy-like, if you will. After using Wikipedia to basically stalk their life, I found out Louis was the oldest, at twenty years old and Harry was the youngest; he was turning eighteen next year. It seemed interesting to me that while Louis was the oldest, he had a charming child-like personality that I liked, and Harry was similar, but I found him to be more mature than Louis.

As part of acting mysterious, the boys arranged a limo to pick me up from my house at midnight. I wondered for a moment what it would look like to my neighbours, who would see a girl clad in black hopping into a mysterious limousine, with a group of teenage boys waiting for her in that limo. I chuckled to myself just thinking about it.

"Where are you going?" The sound of Ryan, my brother's voice, pulled me out of my thoughts as I almost jumped a mile in the air in my stiletto ankle boots. Tonight he had chosen to stay at home, claiming the food was better here. I hadn't really paid much attention to what he said since he mentioned the devil's name when he spoke.

I turned around slowly, knowing how odd I looked in skinny jeans, boots, a black fringed tee and a beanie. I felt like a badass.

"Going for a walk," I lied, "later."

I hadn't even taken a step when he suddenly grabbed my wrist. "With two of your largest suitcases?" He sighed. "Where are you really going, Cass?"

"Why does it matter?" I retorted, turning to face him. "I'm going to be out of yours and the devil's hair. You won't have to deal with me anymore."

He softened his grip on me. "It matters to me."

"Not to me it doesn't." That was a whopper, and both Ryan and I knew it. The admiration I had for my older brother was known widely in our family. This wasn't something I wanted to get into right now, and with that thought I gently pulled away from Ryan's grasp and headed towards the door.

"Goodbye, Ry-" I was interrupted by whispers from outside. Ryan and I turned to each other, our eyes widening as we saw the door turning gently. Ryan grabbed an umbrella that was leaning against our front door as the door slowly opened.

"Cass!" Louis and Harry stood there, with beanies covering their heads as they smiled adorably at me.

At the mention of my name, Ryan lowered the umbrella and I managed to stifle a laugh, I didn't want my parents waking up and hearing us. Harry faced my brother, raising an eyebrow at the sight of our bright red umbrella.

"The rest of the boys are in the car," Louis pointed a thumb at the limousine parked out front, "we just came for your bags."

"Thanks," I whispered gratefully as Harry and Louis took one each, but not without Harry glancing from me to Ryan, a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

As I watched the boys take my bag, I faced Ryan once more. "See you in a few months," I told him.

He raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised. "A few months?"

I nodded, and without thinking I leaned over to give Ryan a tight hug. "See you bro, I got my own life to live now."

He nodded, returning the hug as he smiled at me. "Be careful."

There were problems between us we needed to resolve, namely the devil herself and how I felt about her, but it was the wrong time to speak about it now. Instead, we were just going to forget about it - a tradition between us - as I went off with the boys.

---

"Nice outfit," Louis smiled appreciatively at me as I hopped into the limo with them. I blushed, pulling off my beanie as I got a closer look at the rest of the boys. From Wikipedia, I had learned there were five members in the group. I had already met Louis, Harry and Niall, so the other two were Liam and Zayn. Niall had mentioned Liam in our conversation the other day; he was eighteen with a super gorgeous girlfriend. Some people thought he looked like Bieber.

I begged to differ.

The other member I hadn't met was Zayn, whose features reminded me of a Calvin Klein model.

In other words, he was one gorgeous motherfucker.

All the boys really, were gorgeous. In different ways but they all were guys I could be interested in at some point in my life. Louis, for example, had a handsome look and he was someone I'd be interested in physically in a few years from now.

Although in present day, he was one sexy male to me.

"Cassie, right?" Zayn smiled warmly at me. Oh god, his smile was so ... godly.

I nodded, a smile creeping onto my face. When there were attractive guys around, I tended to be a little shy. Who could blame me?

"So where to next?" I asked Louis, who was seated next to me. Niall had insisted to sit on my other side, and I was too excited to finally leave home and visit my best friend to argue. Louis seemed to be the head of this 'operation'.

He grinned and handed me a ticket. With my name printed on the front, it read:

Cassidy Lane
3.00am
Melbourne (MEL) to London (LON)
Flight Duration 22 hours 55 mins
First Class


My eyes widened as I glanced around at all the boys. "We're going on first class?"

Harry nodded enthusiastically. "I like to sleep on long flights."

Long flights? I looked down at the ticket again and saw the number of hours it took from here to London.

22 hours and 55 minutes.

This was going to be a long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually proud of myself for pumping this out. The next update will hopefully be in three days, I have somewhat of an idea of what's going to happen next.
Not much Niall action; more Louis though. Interesting...

Cassie's outfit - I've decided her portrayal will be of Sasha Pierterse from Pretty Little Liars, because she's quite cute with her dimples and bright coloured eyes.