Status: FINISHED | 13.12.13

Crooked

what was his problem?

I woke up at what seemed to be in the middle of the night, considering the plane was dark and I had two heads sleeping on my lap. I remembered falling asleep on Niall, but now as I had awoken I was sitting in my own seat, my legs crossed with Harry's mop of curly hair on one knee and Niall's blonde spiky hair leaning against the other. I smiled at the sight, running my hands through both of their hair as they smiled contently, peacefully sleeping.

As I slowly began to regain movements in my muscles, it occurred to me that I had to pee. Really really badly. If there was one thing I hated, it was peeing on an airplane. The bathroom was small and once I had gotten stuck in the area itself. It was a memory I did not want to repeat. However the need to pee was intensifying, and it wasn't something I could hold in for any longer. With this thought in mind, I slid my hands under Harry and Niall's face and gently lifted them up, standing up and sliding my feet into my boots as I placed their heads on the seat. They didn't budge, and I climbed over Niall's sleeping figure as I headed towards the toilet.

Fortunately for me it was empty, and I slid inside as I did what I needed to do. When I finished, I flushed the toilet and glanced at myself in the mirror, noticing the curly blonde tendrils that hung loosely around my face. I applied a fresh coat of lip balm on my lips and turned around, ready to leave. At the same moment the door suddenly opened, and before I could react I was pressed up against the sink with a male crushed against my body.

"What the-" I glanced up, noticing Louis of all people against me, smiling mischievously. I didn't know whether I enjoyed the closeness between us or whether I wanted him to move away from me.

"Louis!" I hissed, "get off me."

"Why?" He lowered his voice, leaning in to whisper into my ear. "I'm enjoying this position." A trail of shivers passed through my body at the sound of his voice.

It was the second option which I agreed with.

Placing my hands on his chest, I pushed Louis away and ducked underneath his arm, able to slide myself between the door to go outside. I caught a glimpse of Louis' surprised face but didn't linger, heading back to my seat. Niall and Harry had just begun to woke up, looking at me confused. Their faces were too adorable for me, I smiled and wriggled around in my seat to get comfortable.

"You guys can lie on me," I told them. They nodded in response, and I felt Niall's head resting in the crook of my shoulder while Harry stayed where he was, his eyes tightening as he glanced from me to Niall.

"What?" I whispered, "is there something wrong?"

Harry shook his head at first, then suddenly mumbled a "yes" as he stood up, walking away from his seat and to the other side of the plane where Zayn and Liam sat. I frowned. Where was Louis then?

My question was answered as Louis stood at the end of our aisle, climbing over Niall's spread out legs as he settled into once was Harry's seat. I raised my eyebrows expectantly at him. "What are you doing?"

"Harry said he had a good sleep here and I was sleeping terribly with Ziam," he chuckled at his words, "so I came here. You don't mind, do you?"

I let out the breath I had been subconsciously holding in and bit my lip as I thought of an idea. It was a silly idea but seeing Louis in the bathroom annoyed me.

"Okay," I smiled. As he began to lean forward to rest his head on my shoulder like Niall had, I stretched out my body, resting my head in Louis' lap and my legs intertwined gently with Niall's. The kid was sleeping like a log, his head had moved to my thigh but he didn't seem to notice at all.

Or he had noticed but didn't say a word.

"Night," I chirped, stretching my arms out behind me and placing it under my head. "Have a good sleep!" The last thing I noticed before I closed my eyes was Louis staring intensely at me, an amused look passing over his features for an instant before turning moody once again.

What was his problem?

---

The rest of the flight passed without incident, well, for most of it.

Niall had woken up, bemused at his and my surroundings. I'd fallen asleep for about an hour on Louis' lap before I sat in my own. The rest of the airplane was still asleep, so Niall and I decided to play cards with a nearby air-hostess who couldn't sleep either. We scoffed down hot pancakes and cereal for breakfast, and watched a much loved Disney movie, Finding Nemo. Whether it was the weird day I'd had, or the complications I'd had with Louis, I'd ended up having a lot of fun with Niall.

Niall nudged my shoulder and I looked at him, a smile spreading across my face as I noticed his Blackberry held in his hand. I mimed taking a picture of Louis, and then smiled at him as he reached over my body to snap a pic of Louis' sleeping figure; his head slumped down on the tray used for eating food and whatnot.

Once that picture was taken, we hopped out of our seats and made our way over to the other side of the plane. Harry, Liam and Zayn had made themselves a mess of tangling their arms and legs together as they all rested on one another. Harry was seated on the end, his head resting on the armrest with his legs seated on Zayn's lap. Zayn was curled up on his seat, his knees pressed tightly to his body. Liam's head rested on Harry's legs, his own legs lying on the armrest. They were a funny sight, and Niall and I crept closer to get a full shot of the three of them.

I took the camera from Niall, scooting myself into Harry's aisle. The plane made a jerky movement, and I ended up falling in Harry's grasp. He noticed immediately, his eyes widening and adjusting to the sight in front of him. I sent a panicked look to Niall, who grabbed the camera out of my hand and took a snap before anyone could protest. Unfortunately, my fall on Harry caused Zayn and Liam to wake up almost simultaneously. The two of them glared at me while I sheepishly smiled, muttering an apology as I attempted to move out of the aisle. Harry's legs stopped me from leaving as he looked up at me with a smile on his gorgeous face.

I let out a shriek as Harry reached his hands out to tickle my sides. Zayn pulled me onto his lap as I wiggled my body, trying to escape from the situation.

"Niall!" I whispered loudly, "help!"

He snickered in response, taking several pictures of the four of us. While he snapped away, the five of us could hear a collective groan from the whole cabin. The boys stopped suddenly, sending their beautiful smiles towards the other members on the airplane as an apology.

I moved away from their grasp and smiled at all of the boys kindly before giving a death glare to Niall.

"You were alright before," I told him, "but because you didn't help me you're officially on my bad side again." Judging by his face he didn't believe me, so I smacked him hard on the arm and stalked off.

"Is there a problem?" Louis asked waking up from his slumber.

I glanced back at Niall, he had this weird look on his face as he looked at both me and Louis. Was he jealous?

Another idea formed in my head as I smiled happily at Louis. "Nope, it's gone now."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY I WAS ABLE TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Good timing too, because after this chapter I need to figure out what's happening next. Hopefully my trip to the Gold Coast will help me determine what should happen next in this story. Don't worry though, this is not going anywhere.

Thank you for the comments on the last chapter, they were what motivated me to write this one so quickly :)