Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 10

He was leaning so closer to me, I didn't know what to think.

"Get off of me," I whispered. Barely. It's like no words were coming out.

"Why? Aren't you gonna fight me like you fought all the others?" He asked. I was suffocating. Oh god!

"You're.."I didn't finish my sentence. His body against me was heating up. His eyes were on flames and he was trembling in anger. His body was flexing. It'd be the best if i stood quite for some time and let him continue..

"I'm..what?!" He growled, tightening his grip on my wrists. I winced at the pain but didn't say anything,

"Nothing.." I whispered.

"Won't you slap me again today? Or try to fight me?" He asked. Again, i didn't say anything.

"Speak!" He growled.

"Why do you do that? Why do you bully people?" I asked.

"I was born that way. Do you know who my dad is? He never taught me disciplines. Never taught me how to be nice. He kills. Merciless. I grew up with him. If a dad like mine turns out to be a murderer, do you know what a child goes through? What i went through?!" He growled. He had..tears in his eyes. I knew he was forcing the tears up.

"You're..mom.."

"He killed her. That bastard. I was eight, and i saw him shot my mom. I couldn't do anything. He kills everyone i love.." He said, looking away. His grip on my wrists loosened up. i felt extremely bad but i wanted to ask him. Ask him that question.

"What happened to..Susan?" I asked, i think that's her name.. Instantly, regretting. He snapped his head towards me and leaned in, tightening his grip on my wrists again.

"How do you know about her?!" He asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"People..told me..." I whispered. He looked at me for a long second and then backed away from me.

"Get out of here, Jenny," He then said, throwing the shirt over his shoulders. He walked out, leaving his friends confused. I wanted to know! I ran out and stopped when he friends circled me. Stephen was gone.

"What the fuck did you say to him?!" One of his friends said, grabbing my arm. I looked at him and winced.

"What..what happened to Susan?" I asked. The guy loosed his grip on me.

"Let's go.." the guy said, ordering everyone else to leave. I grabbed his hand.

"Tell me. What did he do to Susan? You all are rogues. Why would you harm a girl like that? What has she ever done to you?!" I yelled, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Shut up," the guy warned. I shook my head.

"No, tell me! What did he do to her? Does he trap every girls and kill them? Sell them? What does he do to her?!" I yelled. The tears went loose on my cheeks.

"Shut up!" the guy yelled, suddenly slapping me across the face. I rubbed my cheek and looked at him.

"Do you even know what the fuck you're saying?! Stephen didn't do shit to him! He loved her. If you want to blame someone for Susan, then blame his dad! He did all the work!" another guy yelled, getting all up on my face. I stood quite as they all left, leaving me behind. So..he didn't do anything to her? He's..innocent. He didn't kill her. And the only reason why he's like this..is because..of his dad. Who was his dad?
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWW, that's sad. he's like that cause of his dad! :( i think i ruined this chapter, lol. i'm sorry! i had to loosen up the tension somehow. I hoped you like it! comments<3