Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 11

I left her and all the others and just walked away. I didn't want to mess with anyone right now. Who does she think she is? I was crying for the first time after a really long time. If it wasn't for my mom, i would've killed my dad's ass a long time ago. I'm not afraid of him. But I'm compelled. I can't do shit. My dying mom told me not to do shit! I took out a cig and lit it up, placing it in my mouth. I took a long puff, then another, then threw it down on the floor, stomping on it. I missed her so much. I still remember her every moves. Every attitude she gave me. All the love she showered me. And I can still remember her screams. They echo in my ears. I can still see her body on the floor. covered in..blood. I still see her beautiful face. Just thinking about her made me want to cry. God fucking dammit! Susan.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~flashback~!
"Make them stop, Stephen! They're hurting me! You're dad's hurting me! I don't want to abort our child, Stephen! Tell them to stop!" she screamed on the phone. Her screams shattered me.

"I'm coming! hold on, baby!" I yelled, starting the car. I hit the paddle and the car roared. I shut the phone, then dialed my friend's number.

"Hello?"

"Man, where the hell are you?! Did you reach there, yet?!" I yelled. The tears fogged up my eyes.

"Yoh man, they got half of our men! They're missing! I'm trying to do something here! I can hear her screaming! They're aborting your child!" he screamed. My body was trembling. My fist balled up. He knew! My fucking dad knew that if he aborted the child, Susan would die! Motherfucker! I hit the paddle even harder, making the car fly out. When i reached there, i ran out the door. The car was still on. I kicked the door open with all my force. Susan wasn't in the hospital. She was here. In this beat up place. Where the lights flickered on and off. She was chained on the steal platform. Her wrist were bloody. Blood everywhere around her. Her legs were spread apart, a towel covering just the parts of her. The light was flickering. But he was gone. So were the bloody doctors. Everyone was gone, leaving my poor Susan chained up. I ran to her and unchained her. I pulled her up and hugged her tight.

"Susan, what did they do?! Talk to me, baby!" I yelled, rocking her. She cracked.

"They..they killed..our...baby....." And that's all I heard. She went dull in my arms. Blood poured out of her private part and she coughed up blood. But she was dead. She was gone. Susan..and my baby. They were gone! I cried on her lifeless body and swore. One day. I will get him. And i will kill him merciless. When the time comes.

"Stephen, my boy. Come with me. Why are all hugged up on her. She was a whore. Come with me," He said. I laid the body down on the platform and turned around.

"You're right dad. She..was a prostitute. What should we do with her?" I asked, hiding the fact that she was my everything. I looked at the man in front of me. He walked up to me and looked at Susan.

"Leave that bitch here," He said. And when he said that, my fist clenched up. My jaw tightened. My body shook and begged me to punch him. Kill him right there on the spot. He signaled me to walk with him out the door and so i did. I forcefully forced myself to walk with this man. The killer of my mom and my girl. The tears silently rolled down my cheeks, my eyes flaming red. My fucking dad walked out but i stood there for a minute. I looked back the once beautiful girl who now laid there, dead. Her face was facing me. And then i remembered her last words:

"Baby, i can't wait for our little son to come. He's gonna look just like you. I want to spend the entire life with you. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWW :'( i cried while writing this, hah. I hope you liked it, guys. And thank you to all those who commented! I love you guys! So..i just showed you what happened to Susan. Poor girl :'( and poor Stephen. ! COMMMMENT! next chapters will be even better! (; This is just the biggining. AND LISTEN TO FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND, by LEONA LEWIS while READING THIS! you will cry!