Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 15

I hesitated weather to text him or not. Should i? Let me ask my stupid brain.

Should I?

YES! Go for it, like really.

Okay, if you say so.

I typed in the numbers on my phone with trembling fingers and saved it. Then for the finale.

--Bad boy.-- That's the first thing i texted him. Really now? Bad boy? Are you serious? My phone instantly vibrated. My heart raced. I was so nervous, god knows why!

--Skitz. Come see me?-- He said. He called me Skitz! What a cute nick name! What the heck does that mean. Who cares, I like it. What got me was..he called me over his house with a "Come see me" note. I hesitated. Should i go? Should i go? Should i really go? Oh for god sake, someone throw an apple at me!

--Hmm. Why should i? What if you rape me or something? :p-- I said. I was smiling like an idiot.

--Just come ;)-- He replied. I scratched my head and smiled. Since my parents aren't here..I should take the opportunity. I don't think i will get a chance like this. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and frowned. Oh, no no no. This here..gotta go. I shook my head and Picked something decent out to wear. White two finger length tank top with black sweatpants. Now i looked good. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out.

Every step i took, my heart raced. What if he rapes me? Hurts me? Manipulates me? Oh, nonsense. I then stepped on his door way. I rang the doorbell without thinking and instantly regretted. I quickly turned around just to find the door being opened. My heart nearly felt like it was going to jump right out of my chest. There he stood. Shirtless. I kept my eyes on his and forced myself to keep it there. I weakly smiled and he lead me in. He then closed the door. That's when i realized..OH GOD! I was home alone with Stephen.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I looked around the house and smiled. It was beautiful and big. Kinda like my house but with different furnitures and pictures on the wall. The house was clean. Surprisingly. He grabbed my hand and walked me into the living room. I smiled as we sat down on the sofa.

"Beautiful house," I said.

"Kinda like yours," He replied. I chuckled.

"So..why'd you call me here?" I asked. Stupid question!

"I was getting bored."

"Where's your parents?" I asked but then instantly regretted. I bit my lip. He looked over at me and then looked away.

'I'm..I'm sorry," I said. Kind of feeling bad. He smirked.

"Don't be. I miss my mom though," He said, looking at a picture frame of his mom. She was indeed beautiful! probably in the age of thirty with red hair and freckled face.

"You're dad's..horrible," I said, not regretting a thing i spoke. He looked at me and smiled.

"He is. The reason why i'm like this right now," He whispered. I frowned.

"You can still change yourself," I said.

"I can't. It's too late."

"Nothings ever to late. Try."

"If you were in my shoes, you'd understand, Skitz," He said, looking at me.

"I know what you go through..i just..i want to help you," I whispered, sitting closer to him.

"It's pointless to even talk about it," He murmured.

"Stephen.."

"Yes?"

"I want to help you. I wunna see you..happy," I blurted out. He smirked.

"Don't you get it. I can't be happy. I'm a bad boy. A bloody killer's son. I can hurt you right now if i wanted to. I'm an asshole," He growled, getting up. I got up with him. But then he started to walk closer to me and he backed me up against the wall.

"You won't hurt me," I whispered. He inched his face closer.

"How can you be so damn sure?" He whispered, looking straight into my eyes. I parted my lips slightly.

"Because i know that deep inside..there lives a guy who's nice. Who is hurt. Everything your dad did was horrible. And i'll always be here for you. You won't hurt me. You know why? Because your sweet," I whispered. He half smiled.

"That's..the nicest thing someone has ever said to me. Why are you being nice, Skitz?" He asked.

"Cause I.."

"Say it," He growled.

"I like you," I blurted out. I bit my lip. What did i just say?! I wasn't even sure if i was or not! Feeling stupid, I got out of his grip. As i was about to walk away, he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall again. This time. He pinned both hands above my head.

"Why? Don't like me. I'm horrible. And i certainly wouldn't let anything happen to you like what happened to..Susan," He whispered.

"But i want to be your.. Susan," I murmured. He smiled. An actual smile. He didn't say anything. Instead, he leaned in and attached his lips against mine in a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. My heart began to race. My belly did a flip. I screamed in joy from the inside. I felt fireworks above us and sparks began to fly. Now..i was most certain. I like this bad boy. My bad boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Jenny finally became Stephen's 'Susan" :) Yay! they finally kissed! This was the starting of a new beginning. ;] comment! Oh..and soon. You will meet the dad!