Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 16

So, are we a couple? i didn't know but..the thought of it made me smile. I know he's not bad. I know what he goes through. And i know how to reform him. I know just a thing. I looked out my window to only to find starring at me, smiling. I smiled back and fell back to sleep. Stephen, I can teach you how to be nice. And I most certainly want to become your Susan.

I want to become your Jenny.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The next morning, i woke up with a smile on my face. Was this a dream? Had i really kissed Stephen yesterday? I giggled. Out of no where. I rushed into the shower and after a little while later, i came out with a towel wrapped around my body. I hesitated. Should i look pretty just for the hell of it? Yessir.

I picked out a black tank top, and white booty shorts with matching earrings and got dressed. My shorts wasn't that short, really. It covered all my ass unlike all the other bitches at school. I straightened my hair and dabbed on just a little bit of make up. Not too much. I didn't want to look fake. I even sprayed perfume on. Not a lot, but just enough for me to smell good. Then i walked out. Stephen asked me if i wanted to be dropped off at school or not but i refused. My parents couldn't know just yet. They dropped me off. Of course.

"Have a good day, Sweetie," My mom said, giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks, you too." And with then, i walked off. When i got into the school, i didn't see the bad boy. Where was he? After waiting forever I finally gave up and attended class. First block went by quickly and so did second. Third block was where i would see him because he had the class with me. But as time went by, i did not see him. JERK! I bet he was skipping class! I bet he never attends any of his class. When the final bell rang, everyone rushed to go to lunch. I took my time. I bet he was going to be there. He never misses that. It's his favorite "class". I chuckled at the thought and walked in. I didn't want to each lunch so i just sat down.

"JEN! Jen, Jen, Jenny!" Andy suddenly screamed, sitting in front of me.

"Andy! What's up?" I asked.

"Okay, so remember how i said i was hooking up with the guy?" She said. I nodded my head.

"Yea. How'd it go?" I asked. She totally blushed. I giggled.

"Shh! Well, he asked me out. On a real date. He likes me!" she squealed. Overly excited, i screamed in joy but then looked around and quickly shut up.

"No way!" I silently yelled. She nodded and smiled. Just then, Mary and Jake popped up out of no where. Mary didn't look too happy but Jake in the other hand..didn't even care.

"Jenny," Mary whispered. I looked at her and crossed my arms.

"Yes, Mary. Would you like to explain something to me?" I asked. She sat down and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Look, last night..I didn't know what took over me. I'm sorry! I..I really am!" she said. She really looked upset and i bet she was telling me the truth. I think. I told you, they would come up to me the next morning and apologize. I just fake smiled and nodded. She smiled at me. But Jake on the other hand, didn't say anything. I gave him a forceful smile and looked away. I really didn't like this guy. I looked around for a sign of the devil. Yep, I'm still not over calling him a devil. He will always be my devil, My bad boy. I secretly smiled. And speaking of the devil, Stephen showed up. A little too happy with an attitude. He wore baggy jeans with a cute loose white shirt and a hat that hung sideways. But barely on his head. True gangster, huh? I smirked. He pulled it off really well. He was so attractive! And i told you, he would show up only in lunch. I looked back at him and only to find bunch of girls leaping onto him. What the fuck, you stupid bitches. I looked away then at him. I had a perfect view of him since i sat right in front of Andy and him. Did i ever tell you lunch is my favorite? He just smiled. SMILED?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! HE'S MINE! Right? I bit my lip. Andy didn't say anything to me. She was too busy texting her boy. Mary was doing the same. Jake was texting too but..was constantly looking at me with a smile. I ignored him and looked at Stephen. He sat down, took a cig out, lit it up as if he was home!, and placed it in his mouth. He was smoking at lunch. WHY WAS HE SMOKING? I didn't like smokers. But i like him. Funny huh? i looked away before he spotted me checking him out. You know what? Do whatever you want to do. I don't care. We're over!

My phone vibrated and i reluctantly picked it up. It was a text message. From the bad boy.

--I saw you looking at my way, Skits (;-- He said. With a wink. How cute. So, were not over. I was just kidding. I looked at him then looked away.

--Take that arm away from that Hoe!--I texted. With aggression. I looked at him only to find him holding in a laugh. Yes, he was couple of feet away from me but i knew him too well. He was holding in a laugh.

--I will if you come sit with me-- he said. I smirked.

--I would but i don't like those bitches you sit with. No offense.-- this time, he laughed. The girls around him looked at him funny but then laughed with him. Stupid.

--Then too bad, Babe ;)-- That's it. Those idiotic girls are not gonna steal him away. I got up, and walked over to him. He looked at me and smiled his devilish smile. I sat down with him and looked at the girls around me. His friends chuckled and looked away. The girls gave me a glare.

"What is she doing here?" One of the girls asked Stephen. He secretly grabbed my hand under the table and rubbed his thumb over mine. I held in a smile.

"This is my girl. You all know her, don't you?" Stephen asked. Their mouth hung wide open. And so was mine. SO IT'S OFFICIAL. I'm HIS GIRL!

"You're dating this slut?! Ugh!" the preppy girl screeched and got up. Four girls followed her. Oh hell nah! No one calls me a slut except this bad boy here. I gritted my teeth against each other and just when i was about to get up, Stephen tightened his grip around my hand. That's why he held my hand. Because he knew one of them was gonna say something to me and i was going to get mad. The girl that Stephen had arms around suddenly got up.

"She's not gonna sit with us, is she?" The girl asked. It was the same girl i punched. The Toughy.

"Yes!" I yelled. The girl gave me a death look and walked away. I sighed.

"I'm not going to sit here," I murmured, trying to get up. Stephen pulled me down.

"Hey, calm down," Stephen whispered. I looked at him.

"Let me slap that hoe, then i will," I whispered, smiling. He gave me a soft laugh.

"Do it. But later," He said, pecking me. The guys around him gathered up to us.

"You two dating?" One of his friends asked. I blushed.

"Hell yea, Son." Stephen said. The guys did their hand shake thing. In a ghetto way.

"I'm Mason, by the way," Mason greeted, winking at me. I smiled.

"I'm Dalton," another one greeted. And so..twenty other guys greeted themselves to me. All i did was..smile. Wow, he had a lot of friends. Then they all laughed, waving at us.

"Aye, see you later bro," Mason said. He was a tough looking guy. Cute. When they all left, Stephen turned to me.

"See, they like you," He said, smirking at me. I chuckled.

"Not the girls you call..'your friends'. I don't know why they hate me."

"Because, let's see here. You go around, punching my friends." he chuckled. I couldn't help but smile.

"They deserve it," I whispered. He shook his head and smiled. The bell then rang and everyone rushed out. Andy winked at me and left. Mary did the same. Jake..just gave me a glare and walked out. What was his problem? I ignored the thought.

"Aye, I'll drop you off. Meet me outside, I will be right back," Stephen said, kissing my cheek. I nodded and he left. I was his girlfriend. The feeling sent me straight to heaven. I wanted to scream to the world. Scream to those girls, saying "In your face, hoes!" I smiled and walked out.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I stood outside and waited for Stephen to come. Where did he go?

"Jenny," A voice said, behind me. I knew that voice. I turned around just to find Jake walking up to me. No, go away!

"Oh hi Jake," I said, annoyed.

"Listen. About yesterday.." I don't want to hear it!

"Go on," I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry," He replied,

"Why should i forgive you?" I snapped. He came across to me.

"I know that whatever i did was wrong," He said, grabbing hold on both of my arms. I gave him a glare.

"So you forgive me?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Yes, now let go of me," I growled. He did and left. When he left, Stephen walked up to me.

"Do me a favor and stay away from him," He said, looking at his way. I nodded. He smiled and we walked off. Something was up with him. Not once did he look at me. I got worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
=] what's wrong with Stephen? :o find out. next chapter (; comment! <3