Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 17

The car ride was being gay right now because nor he wasn't talking, nor was i. What's the deal? I looked over to him and he had his orbs focusing on the road. He then took out a cigarette and flicked it in his mouth but before he puffed, i snatched it away from his mouth and faced him.

"Put that back in my mouth," He said, deeply sighing and then stopping at the red light. He looked at me. Damn, those gorgeous eyes!

"Not until you tell me what the heck is going on in your mind?" I said, eyeing the thing in between my fingers. The smoke filled up my nostrils and i could swear, my brain was fogging up.

"Stay away from that boy, Babe, i don' like him," he said, sighing again. I eyed the thing in my hand repeatedly.

"Okay," I didn't say much, for my eyes were still on this thing in between my fingers. I have never..held a cig before. This is so..cool.

"Aye," Stephen smirked. I looked at him and innocently smiled.

"Give me that," He said, stopping by his house now. I hesitated.

"Baby," I whispered, still eyeing the thing. Felt good saying that.

"Mmm?" He chuckled. I looked at him and smiled again.

"How does this taste?" I asked, smiling sheepishly.

"Taste like a cig, now hand it over before it runs out," Stephen said, reaching out for it. But i moved my hand back and shook my head.

"I want to..try it," I said, excitedly. His eyes were just..wide open.

"Stop tripping. Give it to me," Stephen growled. I shook my head.

So he started reaching towards me. And every inch he moved towards me, i took a move.

I then placed the thing in my mouth.

"Don't.." too late. I took a long puff.

Silence. But i looked over to Stephen and he chuckled.

"See, it's not--" I stopped talking. Instead of words, severe coughs took place. I coughed and coughed my life out. But all Stephen did was laugh. I slapped him weakly on the shoulder and we got out. I coughed all the way whilst Stephen laughed. Then my breath started smelling like smoke. I didn't like this!

You must be wondering why I'm at his house. Well because my parents aren't even home. So..here i am. With him. With my bad boy.

When the door opened, i ran straight to the bathroom. I heard soft laughter coming from Stephen but i ignored it. Stupid jerk.

"Stop laughing!" I screamed, while washing my mouth and face three times. I then laughed at my own self. When i came out, Stephen took off his shirt. But he was still laughing. I walked over to him and blushed hot red, plopping down on the sofa. He did the same. And god, he smelled like heaven! Axe. No more, no less. He then pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I told you not to do it," He whispered, twirling his finger into my hair. I blushed again.

"I wanted to see how it taste like," I whispered, giggling. He then pulled me in closer until my face was just an inch away. He eyed my lips and i took over. I kissed him softly and he did the same. After what felt like forever, i pulled away. I wiped my wet mouth away and smiled sheepishly at him. He chuckled. Then..the questions took over.

"Stephen.." I whispered, placing my head on the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. The smell of his filled up my nostrils and i smiled. GOD! He smelled yummy. Anyways.

"Yes?"

"Where were you?" I asked. The arms around me loosened up and i looked at him.

Silence.

"I went to go see someone," He whispered.

"Who?" I asked, slightly upset. What was he hiding from me?

"Jenny.."

"Tell me, Stephen," I begged.

Silence again.

"My dearest dad."
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SOOOOOO SORRRRY for the late chapters :( but here it is :)) Stephen and Jenny are slowly falling in love! BUT..guess whose back? His dad (; Find out what happens! COMMENTS<3