Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 20

I looked at him and his gentle body on the bed, got up and walked to the bathroom. I left the bathroom door open, not caring weather anyone came in or not, and stripped myself off, jumping into the shower. I turned the cold water on, and closed my eyes. My legs shook and my body went numb; therefore, I felt nothing. Just a relief..that someone I already fell for took my virginity I preserved for a long time. I leaned my front against the wall and closed my eyes right in front of the water pouring on me.

I didn't realize frostbites appeared on my body and I definitely didn't realize the water running even colder when all of a sudden, the water turned off and a pair of warm arms wrapped around my still body. I exhaled a breath I was holding in for a very long time. His body felt amazing, yet warm, against me. He sighed a warm breath behind my neck.

"Why are you trying to freeze yourself to death?" He asked, tightening his grip around my naked body.

"I didn't realize.." I whispered. I really didn't. He turned me around to face him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, holding my shivering body closer to him.

"I'm just scared.." I admitted, looking down. He pulled my chin up and looked me dead into my eyes.

"Scared I'll leave you?"

"Something like that.." I murmured. He crossed a smile on his lips and shook his head.

"That's not gonna happen anytime soon," He whispered, pressing small warm kisses down my jaw. I shivered.

"Pinky promise?" I asked, biting in a giggle. He laughed a silent laugh and looked at me.

"You're such a kid."

"And you're such an asshole," I murmured, smiling. He shook his head.

"I promise," he said, pecking me on the lips. I kissed back and looked at him.

"You know..you look quite sexy naked," He winked, eyeing me from to bottom. I rolled my eyes and fake slapped him.

"And..you're back to being an asshole," I chuckled. He pressed me against the cool tile and pressed his body closer to mine.

"Wunna see how much of an asshole I am?" He asked, smirking. I nodded.

"Let's see," I challenged, winking. He chuckled and the last thing I expected was him moving away from me and out of the tub. He grabbed all my clothes and the towel and walked out, locking the door from the outside. When he was gone, I chuckled. Well played, Stephen, well played. I stepped out of the tub, turned the knob to open the door and when I failed, I leaned against it, crossing my arms against my bare chest.

"You know..if I get sick, I'm not going to hesitate to kill you," I said, blowing on my nails like a little prep. I heard a strong chuckle from the outside.

"Oh I'm so scared!" He faked a cry and laughed. I opened my mouth and pursed my lips close tight.

"Open the door and I'll show you!" I yelled, knocking on the door.

"Hell nah. I don't want my ass killed," He said, yet again, still laughing. I stepped away from the door and looked at it for a brief second. You know, these doors are so easy to open if there's a little thin toothpick up or something to open it up. There was a little hole on the knob. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You are dead as soon as I get out of here!" I threatened, fake laughing an evil laugh. I heard him burst out a laugh and continued. I bit my lip, took my bobby pin out of my hair, stuck it slowly into the hole, twirled it and then CLICK! The door flew open and I stepped out. His laughter died as soon as I got out.

"How the hell.." He didn't get to finish his sentence before I raised up my pin in the air. I placed it back into my hair, grabbed the towel from the bed and wrapped it around my body as tight as possible. Then I crossed my arms against my chest and mischievously smiled.

"Hey, guess what?" I asked, stepping a little.

"I'm guessing I should run like a little boy and pretend to be scared?" He said, flashing his perfect white teeth at me.

"Oh yea..you do that," I murmured, smiling devilishly. Then I struck. He ran out as fast as he could out the room and I chased. Me chasing him was like another Tom and Jerry moment, and I stopped to plan a prank. I thought about it and BAM, a light bulb popped right out of my head.

"What happened, Chicken? Got tired of wanting to kill me?" Stephen asked, clucking like a chicken. Then I screamed.

"AHH! STEPHEN!! HELP ME! AHHHHH!" I screamed. Then I instantly heard footsteps coming up. When the bedroom door opened, and he entered, I threw my leg out and he tripped like a little boy. He tripped as hard as he could and landed on the floor flat. I crossed my arms against my chest again. He sat up and looked at me.

"Did you just tripped me, son? I know you just didn't," He growled. Was that a real growl?

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged. He looked at me, crossed a devil smile and got up, cracking his knuckles all at once. I unfolded my arms slowly and my smile died.

"I'm guessing I should run now?" I murmured, stepping back. He stepped closer to me and nodded. But before I could storm out, He grabbed me by my waist, spun me half around so I faced the front of the room, kicked the door close and pushed me on the bed roughly, climbing on top of me. I gasped and when I tried to free myself out, he pinned my both arms above my head. He brought his face closer to mine.

"No one..trips Stephen, you heard?" He murmured, looking straight into my eyes. I squinted my eyes.

"I just did..butthole," I said. He chuckled and brushed his lips against mine. Just a slight brush. I groaned and that seem to be turning him on. Then, he smashed his lips to mine roughly and I arched my body up a little to deepen it. This time, he growled and continued to explore my mouth. His hands released my own, placed of his hand on the side of my head and the other ran up my thighs slowly. He squeezed a hand full of my thigh and I bit my lip. My body began to tighten up and it screamed for his touch. He then trailed his kisses down my jaw, to my neck and devoured it. His hand on my thigh began to rise up. When he was just an inch away from my sensitive spot, I squirmed.

"Ste-Stephen!" I stuttered. A strong embarrassing blush hit my cheeks as my vagina began to get wet while it was tightened. I never imagined such thing! I felt the need to stop him but I couldn't. He brushed his thumb to my vagina lip and smiled at my lips.

"My Sexy beast is wet. What a turn on," He growled. As if he couldn't control it anymore, he jammed his middle and index finger into my wetness. I let out a painful, yet, pleasurable moan and bit my lip. He pushed in and out deep and kept sending me to heaven. I felt myself getting even wetter.

He went crazy at it. He pushed in and out as deep as he could go and went a little faster.

"St-Stephen, I-I'm gonna..cu-" Stephen didn't let me finish my sentence. He grabbed my jaw with his one hand, while the other pounded right into me, and kissed me hard once again. I moaned against him and intertwined my fingers in his hair. He surprised me by stopped his fingers from pumping into me. I frowned and opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes screamed lust and his breathing became harsh as well as mine, and my heart began to race a thousand beats per minute. But he didn't stop just yet. His hand slowly began to slide up my stomach and squeezed it. The other hand that held my jaw slowly made it's way to my breast line. The white thin towel that was covering me slowly came off. He threw the towel aside. I instantly blushed when he spotted my nipples perking up. I looked away and smiled. He grabbed my face, kissed me again and went down to place one of it in his mouth.

"Oh god.." I murmured, holding on to him. He sucked, pulled, bit and then continued to suck several times, driving me crazy. I needed him! And just when he was about to go down, his stupid, fat cell phone rang. I groaned. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you going to get that?" I asked, hoping he would say no.

"Do you want me to get it?" He asked, sucking on my nipples again.

"N-no," I stuttered again. Then he stopped. For god's sake! I pouted.

"Then I should definitely get it, sweetheart," He said, winking. I growled.

"NO!"

"Why?" He chuckled. The phone rang again.

"Because we were in the middle of an intercourse!" I yelled, pouting. Stephen laughed and got off of me.

"Then I should definitely take this."

"What are you trying to do? Tease me?" I asked, sitting up.

"Yes. And punish. You pushed me, you could have thought of it. I would have fucked you if you didn't push me," He laughed. I threw a pillow at him and he threw it back at me.

"I'm not letting you touch me anymore!" I yelled.

"That's the last thing you would want to do," He winked, grabbing the phone.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too!" And with then, he walked out laughing. I grabbed a pillow, screamed in it and threw it across the room. I changed out in a pair of shorts and a tank top, pulled my hair up and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and walked out, sitting back on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It had been fifteen minutes on top since Stephen had disappeared and he still hadn't showed up. I called his cell phone and he didn't pick up. I looked out the window and a black BMW was parked. What the heck? Is he outside? I walked downstairs and walked right out the door. I peeked through the shield of his car and didn't see anyone there. I then looked around and rolled my eyes as a shadow stood behind a tree and through the bushes. I walked to it.

"Ha ha, very funny. Come out now, I saw you, Stephen," I smiled, growing closer to the shadow. When I got closer to it, I stopped.

"Jenny's gonna flip if she doesn't see me soon. You guys are an asshole," A voice said. I turned around to see Stephen and his friends walk their way inside. I froze. If he was there then who was..

When I tried to scream, a sudden hand covered my mouth and dragged me farther into the woods. I tried to grab onto the tree but my hand slipped. Stephen and his friends were inside the house and I was getting dragged. The hand covered both my mouth and nose and enabled me to breathe. Next thing I knew was..a blackout had entered me and knocked me out into a deep sleep.

Stephen..
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW..im really sorry for the late chapters guys. I know you hate me :( But..here it is :D I'm bringing an end to this but it's going to be worth it :) Check out my other stories as well. Capture me and take me away and my Beloved Gang leader. Also, Immortal being. gosh, you guys are gonna love it! But I hoped you love this! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3