Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 22

Stephen and his friends circled around a big dining table in the kitchen and waited patiently for god knows what. He wouldn't do such things to me, I could clearly tell. He was waiting for me. Worried about me. He loved me.

But all that went crashing down when I saw Mary knocking on a clear glass window besides the kitchen. What Stephen and the rest didn't know; was that a small camera was detected on the corner of a ceiling. No one knew, according to Monty Drag and his people, but I knew very well what games he was playing. Mary knew that was a camera there. She even looked up and then quickly looked away. I starred at the screen for a very long time. The lucid screen door suddenly opened and Mary walked in. What I didn't get was why Stephen would let her in so easily after what happened to her brother. I couldn't hear any words through the scene but I saw movements. The smart Monty Drag had muted the TV screen.

What I saw was just movements that looked like people were talking to one another. But then what I also saw caught me off guard. Mary suddenly threw her arms around Stephen's neck. At first it looked like Stephen hesitated, but then, as soon as his arms lifted themselves up to hug her back, Mary caught his lips. Something I never imagined to see in my whole entire life.

She kissed him like there was no tomorrow. When Stephen's arms touched her waist, she held him closer. I saw everything from my own good eyes. My eyes went blood shot red and my body shook. My heart, at the same time, exploded into millions of pieces inside of me. But the TV was still on.

Mary broke off the kiss and this time. . . they were face to face, an inch closer than before. And this bloody time, I saw Stephen make his move. He grabbed Mary's wrist and pushed her against the wall where only his back of the head was visible. Only the back of his head. Mary's head was hidden and I couldn't see but I saw one thing. . . his body was touching hers. I didn't have to see more. I didn't see what happened but I already knew what happened. So what if I didn't see Mary in front of Stephen? His arms were pinning hers against the wall, from what I saw, and they were balled up as she was enjoying what was happening to her. Before anything else happened, I looked away. The tears fell freely from my eyes and they were blood shot red, even worse than before. The TV screen quickly shut off and Jake stepped up to me. He unlocked me from the ropes that was tightened around me and I watched in horror as Monty Drag pointed to an empty doorway just few feet away from me at the right. There was red desiccated claw marks on the floor that looked like it was dragging itself in. I knew what exactly was going to happen.

"Is there anything you want as your last wish before you die, babe?" Jake asked, running the back of his hand on my cheek. I didn't move. Then I thought of it. As much as I wanted to die right now because nothing else important in my life was left, I also wanted to fight.

"I want just twenty minutes to live before I die," I said, looking dead straight at Monty Drag. He hesitated.

"Very well," he murmured. Then they all sat down in front of me and examined me.

Stephen Drag, the son of Monty drag, had only twenty minutes to explain to me before I died. Just twenty minutes. But these twenty minutes seemed like twenty fast seconds. The clock started ticking and Monty Drag just pierced me with his deadly red eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
WAIT WAIT WAIT! This isn't the end yet! (; that's just what she saw. What really happened or what is actually going to happen is a mystery! Want more chapters?? Well then comment ;) Let me know! Predict! <33333