Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 25

My back hit against the wall and I covered my mouth. The words out of Caren's mouth echoed in my head like beats. My head spun. I never knew such things would occur to me like this. But the throwing up and mood swings explained it all.

I was pregnant...

"Caren..Oh god, Caren!" I cried, covering my face. Caren rushed to me again and help me, hushing me.

"Look at me and listen to me," She said. I looked at her.

" Does Stephen know you're pregnant?" She asked. Stephen..how could I forget him.

"N..no," I stuttered.

"Only you and I know you're pregnant and no one else. No one else should even find out.."

"Caren..I don't want to loose the baby!" I said, crying again. Oh god..I was pregnant! And I never knew! But the baby wasn't just mine..it was Stephen's too!

"You won't..I'll make sure of it," Caren explained.

"How? What if they find out?!"

"The baby is not developed in you yet so they can't abort it for you. But..if they found out then they would torture you for months until the baby developed. And one more thing..Im going to make sure they don't find out. Give me the stick." Caren said. I handed her the stick but looked at her weirdly..

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to wash this up real quick and use it. I'm not pregnant. So if this stick shows negative, which it will if i use it, then you might be saved," she explained. But before I could even answer to that, she proceeded. She washed it, urinated on it and within seconds..it showed negative. She showed me the stick and smiled. I instantly hugged her to my life. She hugged me back, assuring me that everything will be alright.

All our thoughts were cut off when someone suddenly banged on the door. Me and Caren both jumped to the noise and exchanged looks. She nodded, and I nodded back. She opened the door and pulled me out.

Caren saved me..but I don't know for how long.

"Well?" Jake asked.

"Mr. Drag, Jenny is not pregnant. It shows negative on the stick," Caren said, keeping a straight face. I silently, yet, discreetly rubbed on my belly.

You will be alright in there, baby...

Monty Drag looked at Caren and I like he suspected us. Like he wasn't satisfied. I wanted to look at Caren so badly but I didn't. Monty looked at a unused stick on the table next to him and then at me.

"How about we all see it together?" He asked, smiling devilishly. Caren gulped.

"Sir..she's a girl. I have already checked her," Caren murmured. No one knew what got into Monty Drag because the next thing we all saw coming was his hand making a contact on Caren's cheeks. He slapped her repeatedly and then chocked her. I jumped and panicked.

"STOP!" I screamed. But he didn't listen.

"Stop? Oh so now you guys are all buddy-buddy? You still have time Caren, tell me the truth. I want the truth. Is she pregnant or not? I can always find out!" Monty Drag growled. Caren didn't get the chance to talk because she struggled.

And to save her..I had to speak the truth. I didn't have a chance..he would find out in any way. I looked at the closed door one last time and wished Stephen jumped in to save me.

"I..I got a miscarriage!" I screamed out. I turned the only situation around, hoping it would help! Monty let go of Caren and looked at me.

"A miscarriage?" he asked. I nodded. He sighed and shook his head. But next thing I saw coming but pairs of strong arms knocking me down on the steel bed again, strapping me with the cuffs. I screamed as a hand came contact with my own cheek.

"You lying will cost you a fortune!" Monty growled. Then a sudden gun pointed towards Caren, who was struggling to breathe. She looked at me with pleading eyes and support. My eyes went wide.

"No..no please stop! PLEASE!!" I cried. The gun didn't trigger.

"Then tell me the truth, sweetheart. Are you pregnant or not?" He asked. I didn't answer for a while. Now the matter hit the situation of Caren. I didn't want her killed so I sacrificed.

"I'm..I'm pregnant," I whispered, looking away, closing my eyes. I waited for the gun to be put away. But it didn't. It struck all six bullets out of the gun and into Caren. Her screams died the first bullet that hit her heart and she fell to the ground motionless.

"CAREN!" I screamed, crying my heart out to a point where I just wanted to rip my arms out of the cuffs. My heart exploded in me and my face grew red.

"You stupid son of a bitch!" I screamed out even more. Another blow to my face and this time I bled even more. But I kept cursing..and crying. I wanted to save her and I tried! Now..I just gave up. They found out I was pregnant and everything was now over. I wanted for an end. Stephen never came to rescue.

Monty Drag came up to me and shook his head, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter but I'm a tease! ;) One last chapter coming up soon. I think one or two chapters left! COMMMMMMENT!!!