Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 4

The next class was about to begin and here i was..all alone trying my best to find my way out. This place was so huge. But i knew why parent's choose to come to Florida. They loved this college and so did I. But i didn't really get along with the people. Some would give me glares, and some would smile like decent people. I looked around and spotted my next class. Physiology. I walked through a crowd of people, into the class and sat down on the first chair i could lay my eyes on. Then after few minutes later, the class started filling up. The class then began.

Really, the teacher kept on blabbering about something no one was really interested in. It didn't even have anything to do with..school! I looked around and spotted some students with their heads on the desk, sleeping. The girls chewed gum as if they were home. Loud. Guys started throwing stuff around. And then the teacher stopped talking and walked out the class. She walked out?! Why would she do that? For all i know, i don't think she's coming back anytime soon. That's what the people behind me said. I deeply sighed and laid my head on the desk. I hated this class so much. My first day, and it's so boring. What else could go wrong? through my space, i looked down my shoes and kept starring at them.

"Stephen! Oh my god!" The girls screamed, as if they saw some celebrity walking in. Oh wait..he was a star. Star of BADNESS. But then..my feet swinging, stopped. The bad boy was here and let me guess..he was here for me. I peaked a little through my eyes at the clock and realized only few seconds were to go until the final bell rang. Please, let the bell rang faster. I didn't even want to know what he was going to do. In front of everyone for back talking. I didn't even want to look at him. But then..everyone and everything grew quite. No sound. My head was still down on the desk. I prevented myself from looking at everyone but why did everyone just got quite? I decided to lift my head up. Yup, this was exactly how i pictured it to be.

Everyone left. No one but this one person and his gang to back him up. I didn't even think he needed any backups, just by looking at him. Stephen. Then i heard a door click. Someone locked us inside. LOCKED. ME? WITH THEM? WITH..STEPHEN!

My heart raced. My body shook. I was trembling, but what was to be scared of? The guy's behind him smirked.

"Chick's hot," One of his friend said. My fist clenched up behind me. Some laughed. But Stephen had no expression on his face.

"Open the door," Stephen gently said, looking at the door. Then the door opened by itself. "Get out, guys." And with then..everyone walked out, leaving me alone with Stephen and no one else. Now..I was scared. He then took couple of steps closer to me. He did not smirk this time. He had a serious expression on his face. But i wasn't scared. At least, i didn't want to show him that i was.

Every step he took, were my steps back. Then my back hit against the wall. Oh great. I was stuck. I didn't say anything, i remained quite like a mouse.

"What happen? Ms.Snapper would say anything now? Or is she too scared to say a word to me?" Stephen mocked, pinning both his hands beside my shoulders to prevent me from running away.

"Get away from me.." I murmured, wanting to speak a little louder. But my mind speaks it's own.

"And what if i don't want to, sweet cheeks?" He said, giving me a little smile. God he was.. millimeters away from me. He was..amazingly attractive.

"I'm not scared of you. And if you think i will fall your shit like the other girls do then think again. Now step away from me!" I snapped, but in a low voice.

"I could fuck you up right now if i want to, with no hesitation you know that? Don't play tough with me," He growled. I swear i saw these fire flame balls glowing in his eyes. I stood quite.

"Hey..what is going on here?" i heard the teacher say. The door didn't open yet.

"Stephen.."

"You got heat in you. I like it. But let me just get this little message in your heated head. You're going to be mine," he said, leaning in and kissing my cheek with roughness. I glared at him and touched my cheek. He stepped away and then the door opened. The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

"What is going on here?" The teacher asked.

"Something that should have happened long time ago," Stephen said, smirking. He left the room and i just stood there with my hand on my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO SORRY for the late chapters, you guys! :( but here it is :) LIKE IT? comments would be great! the fun has just began (;