Status: On Hiatus - Because of school keeping me busy, I'm going to only focus on one story at a time (for now!) I will continue this story eventually, when I have more motivation and free time.

Peace Sign

Seventeen-year-old high school senior Evangeline Rivers moves from "the windy city" Chicago, Illinois westward to the desert, also known as Las Vegas, Nevada. Evangeline moves hoping to start a new life and forget the crazy, melancholy life she left behind in Chicago, even if that includes moving to a foreign place where she is unknown to everyone and must suffer being "the new girl."

Evangeline eventually meets seventeen-year-old Derek Montgomery, who goes to the same school. Evangeline looks at Derek and just sees everything a girl would want in a guy: a sense of humor, good (really, really good) looks, amazing ability to play guitar, and so on and so forth. However, Evangeline receives the shock of her life when she finds out that Derek is a teen father, having a daughter named Mia.

Of course Derek loves Mia with all his heart, but he can't help but want a break from his hectic, chaotic life involving raising a child, going to school, and his growing attraction and wanting for Evangeline.