VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

10.chapter 10

PM me or review if you have Chad Dylan Cooper Syndrome (CDCS). It's when you start acting like him. I will add you to the list.
Sorry for the wait but I got caught up in school and everyone else's stories...PM me or review if you have Chad Dylan Cooper Syndrome (CDCS). It's when you start acting like him. I will add you to the list. BTW I'm gonna start a new story but not until one of mine are finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning guys," I said as I sat down at our table.

"Morning sleepy head," Chad teased.

"Haha," I replied sarcastically. "What's for breakfast?"

"Bagels,"

"Cereal,"

"Omelet,"

"I think I'll have a bagel," I said. I reached for a cream cheese bagel and took a big bite.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Stella asked.

"I was thinking of going canoeing. Anyone wanna come?" Beck suggested.

"I love canoeing!" Nick said. (Just like in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam... who saw it? -raises hand-)

"How many people to a canoe?" Tawni asked.

"Two," Beck replied.

When we got out to the docks, the guys got the canoes ready while the girls and I packed the food. We split up into groups of two. Beck and Tori went together. I had to push Tori to tag along with Beck. Tawni with Nico. I did the same with her. Stella and Portlyn went together so they could talk about make up and clothes and all that. Tawni and Tori pushed me towards Chad so we shared a boat. Finally Robbie and Deezy went together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Beck and Tori~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So anything going on in the boys room?" Tori asked.

"Well two days ago Chad freaked out when Deezy used his hairbrush," Beck shuddered at the memory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ah!"

"Who screamed?" Nick asked.

"It sounded like a girl," Robbie said.

"Maybe one of the girls saw a snake, got scared and need comforting!" Nico said frantically.

"Alright! Which one of you dirty lying thieves used my hairbrush," Chad said as he came into the room.

"Wait," Nico said holding in laughter. "That was your scream?" The other guys had started laughing but quickly stopped knowing that Chad could do something to them.

"Sorry man I thought you wouldn't mind me using it," Deezy said. Chad looked at him with a look of horror spread on his face. That look quickly disappeared and he attacked Deezy.

"Guys!" Beck said. He and Nico tried to stop them from ripping each other's heads off. No matter how much we wanted to see that happen, we couldn't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That guy is such a drama queen," Tori commented.

"Or as he likes to call it, Drama King," Beck corrected.

"Someone should put a bell on him when he's about to explode over someone that way the rest of us can take cover," Tori said.

"Especially if it's Deezy again. Then Chad will hurt him 10 times as hard as he did that other day," Beck said.

"I actually want to see him get beaten. Remember that he looked through ALL of the girls stuff?"

"Good point i'll call you when round 2 comes,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Tawni and Nico~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So anything weird going on in the girls cabin?" Nico asked.

"Well Stella sleeptalks. I heard her saying that she loves Joe!" Tawni replied.

"Seriously? Cause Joe did the same thing," Nico said. "And Robbie was saying 'No I don't like mash potatoes. At least not in my armpits',"

"Wow. I think he probably has to go to a mental institute," Tawni said.

"No. Cat does,"

"Good point. She's even weirder than Zora and I thought that wasn't possible,"

"And what's up with Robbie having a puppet?" Nico asked. "So weird,"

"Especially how he hits on every girl. Even Zora!" Tawni exclaimed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flashback*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey there sweet thang," Rex said to Zora.

"You better not be talking to me or else you'll be having a little talk with my shredder," Zora said.

"I'll take that risk," Rex said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flashback*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yeah Rex was so close to being shredder meat," Nico said. "I would've loved to see that,"

"Me too," Tawni said. "And what's up with Chad? He's being nicer than usual,"

"It's because he's in love,"

"Oh yeah with Sonny,"

"Why can't they just hook up already!"

"I know! I hate it when two people don't even realize their meant to be together!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Sonny and Chad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously Chad don't!" I said while laughing. I was telling Chad how you're not supposed to stand on a canoe or it'll tip over.

"I'm gonna do it!" he said. He stood up and the boat started to rock. Then it tilted to the left and we fell in the water. I knew the boat was above me so I moved farther to the right. When I came up above the water I was so close to Chad that I could feel his breath. I didn't want to get lost in his eyes.

"Told ya," I said and started lifting the boat. Chad noticed I was struggling a bit so he grabbed the other side and lifted it. When it was up we got back in.

"Well that was fun," Chad said trying to break the silence.

"You have seaweed in your hair," I said. Chad looked horrified as he took out the seaweed from his hair. He shuddered and quickly threw it back in the water.

"Why do you make such a big deal out of your hair? It's just hair," I said.

"Firstly, my hair has to and always will be perfect," he said. "Secondly, my hair is the best in the world,"

"No I'm pretty sure that's Zac Efron you're talking about," I knew this would set him off.

"LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" he yelled while covering his ears.

"Really Chad? Really?"

"Last time I checked you did it when you met Pauly the Polar Bear," he said.

"Last time I checked, so did you," I shot back.

"Touche,"

"So what was up with the whole Deezy stealing your hairbrush?"

"I have no idea. I swear next time I'm booting him out,"

"I'm booting out either him or Robbie,"

"For sure Robbie will boot me because I pants'd Rex,"

"I wonder what our next challenge is,"

"Well considering now we know that Chris is evil, it could be something like diving into a pool filled with piranhas," he said.

"Or maybe even having to dodge snapping turtles," I said.

"Maybe," he said.

"You seem different now," I said. "A good different,"

"How?"

"You're not being all Chad Dylan Cooper now. Just Chad," I said.

"Yeah. I actually like it,"

"Me too," I said.

"We should probably catch up with the others," he said and picked up the ore's. He gave one to me and we started to catch up with the others. Honestly, I have no idea what just happened. But I liked it. (A.N don't you just LOVE how I put StarStruck into this?)

REVIEW! my button likes being pushed... =D