VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

13.chapter 13

CONGRATS TO MOLLYWOOD STAR FOR BEING MY 50TH REVIEWER! HERE'S YOUR VIRTUAL COOKIE! -HANDS IT OVER- AS USUAL I DON'T OWN SWAC OR VICTORIOUS OR JONAS LA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Joe's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on!" I yelled. "The faster we get back the sooner I get to see Stella I mean Nick,"

"Come on Joe," Zora said. "We ALL know that you like her,"

"Yeah there's no hiding it," Macy agreed. When we got to campsite, we realized we were the first ones back. SO WE WON! Ha! Take that other team! Moments later, the other team arrived.

"Aww man they beat us here!" Stella exclaimed. She looked so cute when she was frustrated.

"At least this gives us an excuse to vote out Deezy or Robbie," Tawni said. Hmm. Deezy's getting to them already huh?

"Anyway, since it's still early, you kids can go do whatever you want. Team Victory (the team that Stella, Chad, Sonny, etc are on), you guys meet up at the campfire tonight to choose who's going home," Chris said.

"Hey Stella, wanna go canoeing?" I asked casually.

"Sure!" she said. "I went yesterday but I really wanna go again!"

"Cool," I said. When we got the canoe into the water, we kind of struggled on getting it to move the right way (like Mitchie and Shane in Camp Rock).

"Yeah we're definitely not doing this right!" Stella exclaimed between laughs.

"What? You don't like going in circles?" I asked playfully.

"Well I don't I have a problem with it but I have a problem with going over-board on canoes, boats and other stuff," she said.

"Well then you really won't like this," I said and gently pushed her into the water. When she came up I could tell she was gonna get back at me. Uh oh. She pushed me into the water this time. THAT WOULD RUIN MY INSANELY AWESOME HAIR! "Okay you did NOT just do that," I said.

"Oh but I did," she shrugged (like Sonny as Carlos La Cienaga in That's So Sonny)

"Well than that means you won't mind me doing this," I dunked her head under-water. A few seconds later I realized she wasn't up yet. I started to freak out. OMJ! (HAHA LIKE OMC BTW OMC MEANS OH MY CHAD)DID I JUST KILL THE GIRL I LOVE? I started moving my hands under-water seeing if I can get Stella. Then out of nowhere she attacked me.

"GOTCHA!" she yelled.

"You tricked me!" I said.

"No," she simply said. "I was acting,"

"Whatever you call it, you will pay!"

"Why did I mess up your Joelicious hair?"

"Um YEAH!"

"Well than good that was a part of my plan,"

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"Good,"

"Go- Hey! That's Chad and Sonny's thing!" Stella said.

"We are spending WAY too much time with them," I said.

"Yeah I agree with you... All Chad does is accidentally hint what he loves about Sonny,"

"When me and the guys on both teams were playing football I heard Tawni, Tori and Sonny talking. I think I heard her say something about Chad's eyes," I said.

"They are REALLY blue," she said. The rest of our time that we spent out here was just trying to catch mullets (like Cody Linley in Hoot). She caught 10 in a row while I caught 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" I said to some of the girls. "Look at Stella and Joe," The girls turned to see Joe and Stella flirting and laughing on the canoe. "Looks like were getting closer and closer to finally having Joella,"

"Not to mention Bori," Tawni teased and Tori turned bright red.

"Well what about Taco?" Tori said. The other girls and I burst out laughing. If Tawni and Nico do hook up then they'd have a VERY funny couple name,"

"What about Channy?" Tawni said and the girls 'oohed'. Wow real mature.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Attention all Team Victory members, report to the camp fire to vote someone off. McClain out," Chris said through a bullhorn. The girls and I started to get up and head to the camp fire when Chad nudged me.

"Look at Nick and Macy," he said. I searched around for them and saw them at the docks saying bye to each other since they were on different teams.

"They are so cute together!" I said.

"Hey Nick looks like you're lovestruck," Portlyn said.

"Got that right Portlyn," Nick said. When we reached the camp fire, we started voting. I voted against Rex. I know he's just a puppet but STILL! Then Chris came out with eleven marshmallows. That's wrong. There's only supposed to be ten.

"Um Chris I think you counted wrong," Nico said.

"Yeah man there's eleven marshmallows. That's one for each of us," Beck said.

"Excellent observation," Chris said. "These people are safe. Tawni, Stella, Deezy, Robbie, Beck, Sonny, Chad, Nick, Portlyn, Nico and Tori," That's not right. None of us are voted out. Unless this means-

"Wait you don't mean," Robbie said but got cut off by Chris.

"Yup! It's time to say goodbye to Rex," Chris said. Me and the others all cheered but Robbie just cried.

"Alright security!" Chris said. Some big guys with black shirts came out and took Rex away.

"Ya'll a gonna regret this!" Rex said. But wait! He wasn't being controlled by Robbie.

"Um guys?" I asked. They all turned to face me. "Was I the only one who just saw that?" They all shook their heads. Hmm.. maybe Rex can speak by himself...