VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

16.chapter 16

-nervously- H-hey guys! So..um...yeah I know I haven't updated in like forever but I've had writers block...and if your mad at me or something than...go ahead...hit me with your best shot.

Zora: -throws ham at me with her cold cut catapult-

Me: HEY! I didn't mean it literally!

So sorry for not updating!

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, SONNY WITH A KISS COMES OUT NOVEMBER 21ST! SO ONLY LIKE A MONTH MORE OF WAITING AND WE'LL FINALLY HAVE A CHANNY KISS! I MAY JUST GO INSANE AFTER WATCHING IT!

I don't own anything except the plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Trina's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And we're back," I said. "During the break we got some more questions sent into us,"

"We're going to be having a live chat with Robbie because someone sent him a question. I don't know who would want to ask him a question besides his mommy," Rex said.

"What about you? No one except for Pinocchio would want to ask you a question," I said. "Anyway, an anonymous reviewer asks, 'why do you bring Rex to school? Or the show?',"

"I bring him because he doesn't want to be around my weird, freaky sister," Robbie said. "She's even weirder than Zora,"

"She is one crazy chick," Rex said. "I'm talking about Zora,"

"Okay... next question is from IloveMEandOnlyME0721, she asks 'When will Channy get together?'," I said. "Let's connect with Tawni to get some info,"

"Hey baby. How you doin?" Rex asked Tawni.

"Save it puppet," Tawni said.

"Anyway, when do you think Channy will form?" I asked.

"I don't know but hopefully soon. They are just too cute together!" she gushed.

"Next question is from xxJazziieexx. She asks me, 'What's the scoop on Beck and Tori's relationship ? Do I care about my sister? And would I help Tori if Beck breaks her heart?" I said. "Okay I've known for a while that Tori's had a crush on Beck since she cleaned coffee off of him when they first met. Number 2, I do care about my sister even though I might not show it. And three, I can AND will crush Beck if he hurts my little sis,"

"Wow. That's deep," Tawni said.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked. "Get lost!" I said and turned off the webcam.

"Okay next question is from Channy and Nacy F and A. She asks, 'How can Rex talk on his own,'... yeah how can you talk on your own?" I asked.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GOT," Rex simply said. "Nuff said,"

"Her next question is, 'Does Kevin ever talk about Jade?'," I said. "Let's take a look at this video,"

"Get lost Sinjin!" Jade yelled. Apparently, Sinjin had sneaked onto the bus and was hidden under Jade's bunk for about a week.

"Okay I'm going!" he said.

"And give me back my bra!"

"Fine," he said and gave her back her bra.

"Don't you just love the way she scares people?" Kevin asked to no one in particular. He was on the roof of the cabin with Andre, Jason and Skylar. "I do,"

"Ehhh I'm used to it so no," Andre said.

"It's pretty cool, I guess," Jason said.

"Dude you're in love," Skylar teased.

"Am not...okay maybe a little," Kevin admitted.

"...Okay did anyone besides me find it creepy that Sinjin had Jade's bra?" I asked. The audience started talking amongst themselves about it. "Good so I'm not the only one,"

"Sinjin is one messed up dude," Rex said. "Next thing we're gonna do is connect with Andre and Nico. We have a little secret to tell them. (A.N someone reviewed pointing out something VERY interesting. So thanks whoever you are!...yeah I forgot your name)

"Hey Nico and Andre," I said.

"Hey," they said.

"So we figured out something pretty interesting about you guys," Rex said.

"And that would be?..." Nico said.

"You guys," I paused for dramatic affect. "Are brothers,"

"WHAT?" they said.

"You guys DID know that your last names are Harris right?" Rex asked. They shifted uncomfortably. "You didn't? That's pretty sad considering you guys are friends,"

"So we're brothers..." Andre said.

"I guess we are..." Nico said.

"Well don't just stand there. HUG IT OUT!" I said. Then, they shared a man-hug.

"Okay next we have six contestants from the show to come out here," I said. "Let's here it for Grady, Chasity, Zora, Nick, Jade and Kevin!" They came out from backstage and the crowd went crazy.

"So do you guys know why you're here?" Rex asked.

"No," Grady said. "You captured us and didn't tell us why,"

"Haha you're so funny!" I said. Then whispered, "If you press charges, you're dead, kay?"

"We're gonna play a little game called, 'Hey! What Am I Licking?'," Rex said. "The rules are is that you're gonna be blind-folded and you're gonna lick something. You have to figure out what it is that you're licking,"

Jade went first. She put up a fight about doing this but finally agreed after we said that we'd pay her 100 bucks. EACH. We had her sit down and got her blind-folded. We started the timer, and she started licking. She was licking rotten cheese. Once the timer was out and she was unblind-folded, she saw what she was licking and went behind the couch to barf.

Next was Nick. He didn't put much of a fight against going next. We blind-folded him and started the timer. He ended up guessing what exactly he was licking. And that was... A QUARTER. We gave him a toothbrush and toothpaste to get rid of the quarter-y taste from his mouth.

Next was Grady. He was really good at this. He guessed it right that he was licking a toilet seat when only 5 seconds were up. There's something wrong with that boy.

Chasity was next. She didn't put up a fight at all. She said that she has brothers so she was used to doing stuff like this. She didn't guess right so she lost. She was licking a cellphone. HOW COULD SHE NOT GUESS IT RIGHT?

Next was Kevin. Kevin was the second best player at this. He said that he played this all the time with his younger brother, Frankie. He was licking a lamp-post. Don't ask how we got it in here.

Lastly, we had Zora. She was pretty good at this herself. She guessed it right in under 15 seconds. She was licking dirty socks. She then excused herself and went to go wash out her mouth.

"That was so gross!" Jade said. She was still washing out her mouth. "What kind of after-math is this?"

"The kind that reunites brothers, gets teenager to barf..and tweens and has families all over the world laughing," I said dramatically.

"Not what I was expecting," Nick muttered.

"What?" Rex said.

"Nothing!" Nick said quickly.

"Tune in next time where we'll share more secrets, more gross games and more...well...other stuff!" I said.