VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

20.chapter 20

So here's part two of the challenge! I DON'T OWN SWAC, VICTORIOUS, JONAS LA, OR SLOD! This is where some drama comes in!

Robbie's POV

I got changed into my board shorts and got my water wings. London was doing the same challenge too. Since she's a drama queen, I pretty sure she won't stand a chance.

Once we got at the starting line, I looked out to see the key. It was my only prize. If I did this, my team won't look down on me anymore.

"GO!" Chris yelled. I swam as fast as I could. I ignored the bites the piranhas were giving me. Finally I got the key.

"WOO GO ROBBIE!" the girls cheered. NICE!

"Way to go, man!" the guys yelled. London still hadn't set foot into the water. Her team was yelling at her.

"Way to go London!"

"You just cost us this challenge!"

"How could you be so stupid?"

"Okay so 40 points for Team Victory, 30 points for Team Domination. Looks like you're not dominating now!" Chris said.

Nick's POV

Okay so being buried with scorpions and crabs surrounding you. Not so hard right? WRONG! I have a deep fear of both scorpions and crabs. I just hope I don't run out of there faster than Frankie does when we're playing Hide n Seek. Freaky how he does that.

Once me and Cat were buried, we both looked kinda scared. But she relaxed a bit. Chris brought out the crabs and scorpions.

"Hi little crabs! Oh and hi little scorpions!" she said. Wow. She must have some psychological problems. Must come with the hair color...

"My hair color has NOTHING to do with my psychological problems!" Cat said. Whoa did she just read my mind?

"She's not reading your mine, you're saying all that out loud." Robbie explained. Oh.

"Okay...relax." I whispered to myself. These crabs were really giving me the creeps. I closed my eyes. About 2 minutes later I felt something on my head. I looked up a bit. There, resting on my head was a crab.

"Don't move!" Chad warned.

"Pretend it's not there!" Nico yelled. I closed my eyes again and relaxed. It worked for a bit... Until I felt the crab walking. That's when I freaked.

"AHH GET THIS THING OFFA ME!" I yelled. I was able to get out of the sand and ran away.

"Cat wins!" Chris said once I got back. "It's a tie again with 40 points for each team."

Stella's POV

Okay so wrestling a raccoon with rabies should be easy... maybe... or not... HELP. Cody had the same challenge that I did. Zack told us that he's kind of weak so I'll probably win.

I got into the wrestling ring. There was a box there too. I'm guessing that's where the raccoon is. But.. isn't that box a little TOO big to hold a raccoon?

Chris started to open the big box. He stopped when it was half open. "Stella, meet your competition." the box burst open. My mouth dropped. Standing there was a raccoon with rabies. A MUTATED ONE!

"H-how an I supposed to beat a raccoon with rabies?" I asked nervously.

"I have no idea!" Chris said cheerfully. Then stepped outside of the ring. "GO!"

The mutant raccoon charged at me. I started to run. He knocked me down. I didn't want to get hurt so-

"Ugh... he wins." I managed to say.

"Cody your turn."

"No way!" he ran off into the forest.

Jade's POV

"This stuff looks pretty hard." Zora said.

"Yea. I may be a goth but that doesn't mean that I can beat up a mutated freak thing." I agreed.

"Hey Zora can I talk to jade alone?" Joe asked as he came back from the infirmary.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Well I know you have a devious mind... so do you wanna make an alliance?" he asked. I was about to say no when he cut me off. "We can get rid of everyone here so that one of us can win. Get everyone here to hate each others guts."

That did sound like a good idea... But how could I get rid of Kevin? I really like him... maybe I can work with Joe and when it's time to vote Kevin off, I'll dump Joe! My lips formed into a devious smile. "I'm in." I said.

"Good. Now from the other team, who should we try to get rid of?" Joe asked.

I thought about it. "Your brother. It shouldn't be hard. He did blow that other challenge for his team."

"I like your thinking." he pointed out. "But we should also start a rumor to make his team hate him."

"How about we go around their team and say loud enough that Nick is cheating on Macy with Tori?" I suggested. "It'll be perfect since Nick is at the infirmary from the crab bite and Tori's in the bathroom barfing from eating that cockroach."

We went behind the other team. "Are you serious?" Joe asked loudly. Some of the team glanced in out direction, then went back to watching the challenge.

"Positive. I saw it with my own eyes." I said.

"I never pictured Nick as a cheater." Joe said. That caught more attention from the team. "I thought he really liked Macy.. and with Tori?"

"What?" Beck asked. Perfect. We got their full attention.

"Jade was heading to the bathroom when she saw Nick and Tori kissing." Joe explained.

"That little weasel!" Nico spat.

"How could he do that to Macy?" Stella asked.

"You mean THEY." Chad said. "And to think I shared my nachos with that guy!" he shook his head.

"I shared my lipgloss with Tori!" Tawni and Sonny exclaimed.

"I say that next time we lose, which might be today, we vote off Nick or Tori." Robbie suggested.

"If I were you guys, I would." I said.

"I thought Tori actually like me..." Beck whispered and looked at his feet.

The challenge with Zack and Zora lasting 10 seconds in toxic fart was over. Zora won. So we all went back to paying attention to the challenges.

Maya's POV

Okay this is so gross. This oatmeal is all lumpy and warm. So far, I've only found 4 pairs of shoes. Jade was in another tub and she's found 6 pairs. Truthfully, I know where they are but I'm trying to lose so that I can vote off Tori. How could she and Nick do that to Macy?

I heard Chris blow a horn. The other team won. So it's 40 to 50. Us being 40.

"Maya was it really hard to find 10 pairs of shoes in oatmeal?" Chad asked.

"No. I knew where they were at but I wanted to lose." I said.

"Why?" Zack asked.

"Because, if we lose, we can vote off Nick or Tori." I explained.

"That's a really good idea." Bailey pointed out.

"It is!" Sonny agreed. "Okay. Bailey's challenge is next and it's the last. We're 10 points behind. You're going up with Jason I think. Putting lion cubs to sleep. Try to lose and we'll pretend to be mad at you so we won't give anything away."

"Alright." Bailey nodded and went off for her challenge. Nick came back. I saw Nico give him a dirty look.

"What?" Nick asked.

"Oh you know what you did." Nico said.

Nick looked confused, but I knew he was faking it.

"And to think I shared my nachos with you." Chad said.

"What did I do?" Nick asked.

"Nick it's bad enough you cheated on Macy with Tori but now you're acting confused about it?" Stella asked. "That's sick."

Nick finally understood. "I didn't cheat on Macy with Tori!"

Tori arrived. "What about me?"

"Nick cheated on Macy with you." Sonny said. "And now he's denying it."

"What? That never happened!" Tori defended.

"Then Macy came with tears rolling down her face. "How could you Nick?" she asked.

"But I-"

"Save it. We're over!" then she ran off to Zora, Jade, Chasity and London, there to comfort her.

Campfire That Night

"So today you guys lost, huh?" Chris asked. "Anyway, the following are safe."

Everyone of us voted off either Nick or Tori. Except them. Who knows who they voted off.

"Maya, Bailey, Chad, Nico, Portlyn." Chris said. He tossed them Pepsi's. Each week, we get a different junk food. "Tawni, Sonny, Stella, Robbie, Zack and Beck."

That only left Nick and Tori.

"Only one left... the last can of Pepsi goes to..."

Wanna know who gets voted off? SCROLL DOWN!

Wanna know who gets voted off? SCROLL DOWN!

Wanna know who gets voted off? SCROLL DOWN!

Almost there!

"...Tori." the tossed it to her. "Nick, get outta here!"

"That's what you get, cheater!" Bailey yelled.

"Peace out sucka!" Chad called out.

Macy's POV

I was walking around camp grounds with Chasity, Zora and London. Jade had gone to bed early. In the distance, I saw Nick going into the helicopter that takes him back to L.A.

"That's what he gets." I said.

"Don't worry Macy. You'll find a way better guy than him." Chasity reassured me.

"I hope so." I said.

"And tomorrow a certain Tori Vega will have ants in her pants." Zora smiled deviously.

"And I'll help." London said.

"Thanks guys." I said. We walked past the mess hall.

"We did it Joe! Nick is gone!" a voice said. It was Jade. I thought she went to bed.

"And all it took was a stupid little rumor about Nick cheating on Macy with Tori." Joe said. My eyes widened. I looked to the others, they were shocked too. Even London, who was kind of stupid, understood what was going on.

"With this still going on, we'll have everyone hating each other in no time." Jade said. The girls and I walked back to the cabin. The guys were in their room playing a video game, won with us beating the other team.

"GUYS!" Zora barged in. "Nick didn't actually cheat on Macy!"

"Really? Then what happened?" Cody asked. We explained what happened.

"Those jerks!" Jason said.

"We're gonna tell the other team to clear Tori's name." Chasity said. We went to the campfire, they were still there. We explained everything to them.

"Oh my gosh!" Sonny exclaimed. "Tori I'm so sorry I didn't believe you."

"Wait... what about Nick, we just voted him off!" Nico pointed out.

"Well if he's watching this, then he knows we're sorry." Beck said.

"But what about Jade and Joe?" Stella asked.

"We should act like we didn't know any of this happened. For the next week we'll pretend to hate Tori then get over what happened." Portlyn suggested. We all agreed.

"Man do I hate Joe." Stella said.

"I thought you loved him?" Chasity asked.

"Not after doing that to my best friend."

"So, they're going to be doing this now? You know, Joe and Jade?" Robbie asked. I nodded.

"We just have to pretend we don't know." I said.

OOH! DRAMA, REVENGE, AND APOLOGY! REVIEW!