VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

2.chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 3 hours of riding in a bus with 22 other people, the bus stopped for gas. We were allowed to get out and go to the restroom. I was about to step off when someone pushed me.

"GOTTA PEE! GOTTA PEE! GOTTA PEE!" Cat yelled.

"She has the bladder of a squirrel," Jade said.

"Ain't that the truth," Rex said.

"Why does he have a puppet?" Tawni whispered to me. I shrugged. We went in to the store where the driver was getting gas. Tawni bought a new set up make up. Shocker. Note my sarcasm. I was walking down an aisle and made a left turn and bumped into the three named jerkthrob himself.

"Sonny I know I'm irresistible but that doesn't mean you have to attack me," he said.

"Chad, I only bumped into you," I said and stood up.

"Sure you did," he teased.

"Why don't you just go to your drama snob friends," I said.

"Maybe I will," he said.

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"Good,"

"Good," I said and stormed off to Tawni.

"What was that all about?" I heard Jade ask.

"Who knows?" Robbie said.

"I swear it's the same thing with you two," Tawni said. "You always fight over something pointless. It's getting old,"

"Whatever let's just get back onto the bus," I said and we walked back to the bus with everyone else.

"We're doing roll call to make sure everyone is here," said the bus driver. "Andre,"

"Here,"

"Beck," What kind of a name is Beck?

"Here,"

"Cat," Cat? Isn't that the crazy girl?

"Here,"

"Chad,"

"CDC here," Wow. Conceited much?

"Chasity,"

"Here,"

"Deezy," Again. WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS THAT!

"Deezy in da hiz-ouse,"

"Grady," Graded Cheese!

"Here,"

"Jade," Ooh! Bratz!

"Here," she said in a monotone voice.

"Jason,"

"Here,"

"Joe,"

"Here,"

"Kevin,"

"Here,"

"Macy," Hmm. Pretty name.

"Here,"

"Nick,"

"Here,"

"Nico,"

"Here,"

"Portlyn,"

"Here,"

"Robbie,"

"Here,"

"Skylar,"

"Here,"

"Stella," I kinda wanted that name when I was younger.

"Sonny,"

"Here," I say.

"Tawni,"

"Here," she says. "And I'm pretty!"

"Tori,"

"Here,"

"Trina,"

"Here,"

"And Zora," we waited and there was no answer. "Zora?" Then her head popped out from the ceiling. A few people jumped. By a few I mean everyone except my cast mates and Chad. We were all used to that.

"Right here," she said and came in.

This time we had about 2 more hours of riding and we finally made it to Canada. It's summer so it's not really cold here. (A.N. I don't know if it's super cold in Canada or not or just average)

"Welcome to Camp Maskoka," some dude said. Probably our host. "I'm your host Chris McClain (A.N had to use him! He's evil!)," he said. "When I call your name stand over there," he said and pointed to his left. Wow. We were being separated into teams already? "Nick Jonas, Tori Vega, Nico Harris, Chad Dylan Cooper, Stella Malone, Robbie Shapiro, Sonny Munroe, Portlyn Madisson, Deezy, Beck and Tawni Hart," he said. So far everyone looked decent. Except Chad. "You will be Team Pie. Just kidding. Team Victory,"

"Glad to know only 2 people from Mackenzie Falls are on our team," Tawni whispered. I noticed the camera pointing in our direction but ignored it.

"Team Killer will be Joe Jonas, Macy Misa, Kevin Jonas, Cat, Jade, Trina Vega, Andre, Zora Lancaster, Grady Mitchell, Chasity Ann DeWitt, Jason and Skylar," Chris said. "Go leave your bags in your cabins and meet back here for your first challenge,"

Tawni and I walked together to a cabin with 2 rooms. One was the guys the other was the girls. We both put our suitcases on any old bunk and met back out side for our first challenge.

REVIEW OR NO MORE STORY!