VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

22.chapter 22

So this chapter will have drama. Couple drama! Will it be between Beck and Tori?... even thought they're not dating? Or will it be Jade and Kevin?... even thought they're not dating yet either! Or will it be Channy? And they ARE dating already! READ ON TO FIND OUT!

LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie

Sonny's POV

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

"What are you doing?" Tori asked. Robbie was banging his head on the table.

"I'm... so... bored!" he said between bangs.

"Me too." Nico answered. But truthfully, he's still moping about Tawni being gone. COME ON MAN, IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS!

"Who wants to go do something?" Chad asked.

"Like what?" Bailey asked.

"Something, anything, I don't know, I'm bored!" he whined and started to bang his head on the table with Robbie.

Beck shrugged. "Eh what the heck." Bang. Bang. Bang. Then Nico joined in with the other three.

"If you can't beat em, join em!" Zack said, then joined in. The girls and I watched in silence.

"...Man boys are weird." Maya said.

"I think I'm just gonna go..." Stella said.

"Right behind you." I walked off behind her.

"Ditto." Portlyn added.

"I'm out." Bailey said.

"Me too." Maya said. That left Tori.

"... DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE NUBS!" Tori yelled and caught up with us.

We went to the docks. There we saw Zora, Chasity, Jade, London, Macy and Cat.

"Hey guys." Tori greeted and we all sat down.

"The boys were being weird and you guys left?"Chasity guessed.

"Yup. How'd you know?" Stella said.

"Wild guess."

"It wasn't a wild guess. The boys on our team were banging their heads on the table too." Jade said.

"Same here. Boys are weird." I said. Suddenly I heard an eagle.

"Man I gotta pee. Be right back." Jade excused herself to go wizz.

Jade's POV

That eagle screech was the sign to meet up with Joe. Our meeting place is in the woods. I ran off. I saw Joe leaning against a big tree.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a plan." he said.

"What plan?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed. Why won't he just tell me the plan?

"To get everyone to hate... Chad." he smirked evilly.

I felt a smile form on my face. "Go on."

"Okay. We're going to need London. That should be easy. We're going to bribe her with this," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a diamond the size of 2 fists.

"Okay. So let me guess. We're going to tell London to kiss Chad and I tell everyone?" I guessed.

"Close. You're not going to tell everyone. Sonny is going to see for herself. You tell Sonny and the girls to meet you at your cabin to do girl stuff. We're going to tell London to kiss Chad when you see the girls coming." Joe explained.

"I like this plan." I said.

I went to the docks.

"What took you so long?" Zora asked.

"I accidentally let the toilet roll fall down the toilet and it got clogged." I explained. They seemed to believe it.

"Man I'm bored." Sonny said.

"Oh I almost forgot. London, Cody needed you for something." I said.

"Ugh where is he?" she asked.

"Follow me." I took behind our cabin.

"I don't see Cody." she said.

"I lied." I said. "Me and Joe need you for something."

"Get everyone to hate Chad." Joe said, stepping out from behind a shadow. "You're going to kiss Chad and everyone will think Chad is cheating on Sonny."

"No way." London scoffed.

Joe pulled out the giant diamond. "Now?" I asked.

"Ooh! Pretty, sparkly, shiny!" she squealed and took the diamond. "I'll do it!"

"Okay so we're going to get Chad to meet you at the docks and I'll get the girls to meet me at our cabin but they won't make it there. Once you see them coming, you kiss Chad." I said.

London's POV

"What did you need London?" Chad asked.

"I dropped my necklace in the lake. Can you get it?" I asked.

"Nope." he simply answered.

"Here's 1000 dollars." I gave him the money.

"I'm going in!" he dived right into the lake. About a minute later, he came back up, my necklace in his hands.

"Thanks!" I said and gave him a hug. He seemed uncomfortable. I saw Sonny and the girls coming. I quickly clutched Chad's shirt, pulled him to me and kissed him. I heard a few gasps. Chad tried to pull away, but I had a hard grip on him. Finally I set him free. He saw Sonny and the girls.

"Sonny, it's not what you-"

"Save it Chad. We're done!" she gripped the necklace Chad gave her and threw it to the ground. Then she ran away crying. Before leaving, the other girls slapped him.

"THANKS A LOT, LONDON!" Chad yelled, then stalked off.

"You're welcome!" I yelled back.

Jade's POV

"It's done. I'm going to meet up with them so I don't seem suspicious." I said.

"Good. Now everyone will hate Chad." Joe said.

Sonny's POV

I ran nonstop to mine and the girls on my teams cabin. I yanked open the door and slammed it shut. I ran to my bed and sat down in its corner and cried my eyes out.

I heard the door open then close. I looked up to see the girls. Minus London.

Tori sat on the edge of my bed. I wiped my eyes, but more tears came. "You okay?" she asked.

I sniffed. "No."

"It's okay Sonny. You'll find a way better guy than Chad." Jade said.

"Yeah you will." Bailey agreed.

I sighed. "I should've known Chad wouldn't change. He'll always be an arrogant, self centered jerk."

"Now the couple list here at the camp goes back to zero." Zora said.

"I'm dating Zack!" Maya said.

"Oh yeah... forgot about that..." she said.

"So who wants to go get ice cream?" Chasity suggested.

"Oooh I'm in!" Portlyn said. We all went to the mess hall to get some ice cream.

Chad's POV

I was sitting on my bed feeling lousy when the guys came in.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the douche bag who broke Sonny's heart!" Nico yelled at me.

"That wasn't cool dude. Not cool." Grady said. They all started coming over to me menacingly.

"Guys I didn't do anything! London kissed me!" I said.

"Sure. We believe you." Jason said. He cracked his knuckles.

"No really!" I begged. Beck stepped in front of everyone and blocked them from hurting me.

"Guys. I think he's telling the truth." he said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Yeah right, Beck. Prove it!" Woody said.

"Look. His nose isn't twitching like it usually does when he's lying. Say it again, Chad." Beck said.

"I didn't cheat on Sonny." I said. Everyone gasped.

"His nose didn't twitch!" Robbie said.

"This has to be Jade and Joe doing this tricking thing again. They must've gotten London in on it!"

"That's it! We've gotta tell them to stop!" Cody said.

We all left to confront Joe. Jade was with the girls.

"Joe!" Kevin yelled.

"Yeah Kev?" he asked casually.

"Oh don't act all innocent Joe. We know what you and Jade have been doing." Zack said.

"Oh yeah? How'd you figure out?" Joe asked.

"We knew ever since the whole Nick/Tori/Macy incident. Macy, London, Bailey, Chasity, Zora and Cat heard you talking in the mess hall." I said.

"And next time we lose a challenge, we're going to vote you off!" Skylar said.

"Oh I don't think you will." Joe said.

"Oh yeah? Just watch us when we lose." Jason said.

"Oh no I know you wouldn't. Unless maybe you want me to hurt Sonny." he stopped in front of me.

"No don't!" I begged.

"Or Tori." he stopped in front of Beck. Then moved onto Robbie. "Or Cat." He moved onto Zack. "Or even Maya."

"No dude! I just got her!" he said.

"Too bad. Or even hurt Jade." he said to Kevin.

"No way! She's your co alliance thing. You wouldn't hurt her! You need her!" Kevin said.

"Or do I?" Joe asked. He went to Jason. "Maybe I'll even hurt poor little Zora." Then to Grady. "Or Chasity." Then to Cody. "Or Bailey." Skylar. "Or Portlyn."

"Stop!" Skylar said. "Okay... we won't vote you off."

"Good boy. Now all of you leave. Before I get to any of the girls." Joe said.

We all left.

"Man I hate this show!" I cried and punched the nearest wall.





SO I PUT SOME MORE DRAMA AND JOE EVILNESS IN THIS! YOU GUYS LIKE IT? GOOD! :D

REVIEW! :D