VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

5.chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oof," I heard. I looked around and saw that Macy tripped over a rock that Jason and Zora moved.

"Timber," I said and yawned. Chad got a hold of my arm.

"Careful," he said. "We gotta make sure we don't fall asleep,"

"Thanks," I said and shifted to where I was looking up at the sky. "The stars are beautiful tonight,"

"Yeah," Chad said. "Too bad you can't see them in L.A right?"

"Yeah...it's a shame,"i said. "Hey look! A shooting star!"

"Make a wish," he said. I wish that Chad would like me. Not because of a wish. But for me. If he does, I wish he would admit it already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chad's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Make a wish," I said. I want Sonny to like me for who I am. Not Chad Dylan Cooper but Chad. It took me about 2 seconds to realize that mine and Sonny's hands were interlocked. How'd they get like that? Oh well I liked it.

"Hey those stars look like a heart!" Sonny said. I looked to where she was pointing and laughed a little.

"They do," I said. I saw another one and pointed to them. "That one looks like Zora's sarcophagus," For the next 30 minutes we were finding different patterns in the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~9 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone who was asleep had already woken up. Only me, Chad, Tori, Joe, Jason and Macy survived the night without sleep. We had bags under our eyes.

"Everyone who has already fallen asleep go shower," Chris said. "You guys stink. Everyone else, no sleeping. Or try not to,"

"I think I'm so tired I'm not even tired anymore," Chad said. "Does that make sense?" I shrugged. I checked my watch again.

"We've been awake for 17 hours so far," I said and everyone groaned.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but," Jason started. "I'm too tired to prank!" Everyone gasped.

"Dude you're losing it!" Joe said. "We've only been here for about 2 days and you've already pulled 8 big pranks with Zora,"

"That reminds me," Jason said. He grabbed a walkie talkie and spoke into it. "J-Dog to Crazy Girl,"

"Go for Crazy Girl," Zora said over the walkie talkie.

"Press it now!" Jason said. "Over," About three seconds later we heard a loud noise come from the mess hall. We all started cracking up when we realized it was a fart. We saw the others rushing out of there.

"Operation: Fart is now completed," Zora said.

Sorry it's short! REVIEW!