VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

9.chapter 9

I don't own Sonny With A Chance, Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour, Victorious or JONAS L.A... Or even a simply dog! UGH!... UGH!... UGH!...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chris' P.O.V to the camera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last time, we saw Tori win victory for her team. Joe fell asleep on the toilet causing his team to lose and his dignity go down the toilet," I said. "There seems to be some chemistry between Sonny and Chad. In the end, Trina was the first to go home. We also have our first couple. A.K.A, Macy and Nick,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All campers report to the mess hall for your challenge," Chris said over the intercom.

"What do you think our next challenge is?" Chad asked coming up behind me causing me to jump. "Did I scare you?" Chad teased.

"Whatever and I don't know what our challenge is. Knowing Chris, it could be ANYTHING," I said.

Once we got to the mess hall, Chris told us our challenge was a trivia game about each other.

"If you answer a question correctly, you get to choose who's out of this challenge from the opposite team. If you answer wrong, you're out of this challenge," Chris said. "Tawni and Jason are up first. Who had braces when he/she was little and drank egg-nog which gave her a rash?"

"Robbie?" Jason guessed.

"Nope," Chris said. Jason went and sat down at his teams table.

"Chasity?" Tawni guessed. She got it wrong too and went to sit at our teams table.

"No the correct answer is Stella," Chris said. She had braces? (A.N it shows that she had braces in the JONAS episode called 'Home Movies') "Next are Chad and Andre. Who has a necklace that he/she has not taken off?" So easy. It's me.

"Zora?" Andre guessed.

"Nope," Chris said.

"Sonny," Chad said confidently.

"Correct. Who do you eliminate?"

"Cat," Chad said.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?" Cat yelled as she took a seat. (A.N love when she does that!)

"Nick and Zora, who once over fed his/her best friends goldfish that it exploded?"

"Tawni!" Zora exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Becky!" Tawni cried.

"Correct. Nick out and Zora who do you boot?"

"Portlyn," Zora said. Portlyn groaned.

"Tori and Jade, who's last name is actually 'Goldfarb'?"

"Umm. Deezy?" Jade guessed.

"Nope," Chris said.

"Stella?" Tori guessed.

"No you're out. The correct answer was Chad," Chris said.

"Dude, you're last name used to be 'Goldfarb'?" Robbie asked in between laughs.

"That's pretty bad," Tori said.

"I always knew you were a total nub," Rex said which caused Chad to pants him.

"AH! I've been violated!" Rex cried.

"Next are Sonny and Kevin. Who secretly loves Justin Bieber?"

"Umm. Is it Tori?" I asked.

"No. Out," Chris said. I took a seat next to Tori.

"Zora?" Kevin said.

"Correct," Chris said. We all gasped.

"Zora you love Justin Bieber?" Tawni asked. "I thought you hated him!"

"FINE I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!" Zora yelled.

"Kevin who do you boot?"

"Chad," Kevin said. Chad sat next to me. We were so close that our legs touched which sent a shockwave through me.

"Hey Goldfarb," I teased.

"Oh shut it. Allison," he said. He did NOT just go there!

"What'd you call me?" I asked getting angrier by the minute.

"Allison," Chad said realizing I hated my name. "Gotta problem with that?"

"Fine I take Goldfarb back," I said.

"Good. I take back Allison,"

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"Good,"

"Good,"

"So we're good?"

"Oh we're so good,"

"Back to the game. Macy and Stella, how many people here have a crush on Sonny?"

"3!" Stella said.

"Correct," Chris said. I blushed. 3 people have a crush on me here? And it's only day 5. (A.N I skipped a few days here.)

"I kick off Chasity," Stella said.

"Next question is for Nico and Skylar. Who secretly plays the guitar, writes songs and sings?"

"Robbie?" Skylar said.

"No," Chris said.

"Um. Chad?" Nico asked.

"Yup. Who do you boot?"

"Jason,"

"You write songs?" I asked Chad. He started turning light pink.

"Um. Yeah sort of," Chad said.

"Can I hear one?"

"Yes. But not now,"

"Okay I can deal with that,"

"Next are Beck and Zora," Chris said. "Who once had really bad hair?"

"Kevin," Beck said. Chris shook his head. He went to sit next to Tori.

"Joe," Zora guessed. She got it right and booted out Deezy.

"Joe and Robbie, who once allegedly encountered the Chupacabra?"

"Jason," Joe said. He got it right and booted out Nico.

"Kevin and Stella, who can dance to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'?"

"Grady?" Stella guessed. She got it right and eliminated Grady who hadn't even gone.

"Zora and Stella. How many people have a crush Zora?"

"1," Zora guessed.

"Correct and she wins victory for her team,"

"I can't believe one of us is going home," I said as the other team celebrated.

"Whatever happens, happens," Chad said reassuringly.

"Also the loser will be the co-host to Trina in after-math," Tori said.

"I hope I don't go," Beck said. "I don't wanna be stuck with Trina,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've been looking over your confessionals and there is some hate here," Chris said. "Normally I would protect your dirty laundry from others but I've decided to show it,"

"Say what?" Stella asked surprised.

"You can't expect me to keep everyone's confessionals private all the time?" Chris asked.

"Um yeah!" everyone said. Chris pushed a button on the control and Beck showed up on the screen.

"I'm booting out Deezy," he said. "He doesn't seem so useful. With Sonny and Tori we'll win some singing contest. Tawni and Stella with a fashion show. Robbie with a ventriloquist act,"

"Honestly Deezy," Stella said. "He just seems so.. um... player-ish,"

"Robbie," Portlyn said. "His dummy is always hitting on me!"

"Robbie," I said. "Portlyn told me that his dummy hits on every girl here. Except Cat,"

"Robbie," Nick said. "His puppet keeps hitting on Macy. And isn't it Robbie that makes him talk,"

"Deezy," Tori said. "He was looking through my stuff! Pervert!"

"Deezy. He was looking through everyone's stuff," Tawni said. "And I mean everyone!"

"Deezy. He used my hairbrush! NO ONE TOUCHES CHAD DYLAN COOPER'S HAIRBRUSH!" Chad said. "Except me,"

"Chad," Robbie said. "He pants Rex!"

"I was violated!" Rex said.

"Nico. He thinks he's so suave!" Deezy said. "I'M suave,"

"No you're not Deezy! No one here even likes you. Do any girls like you?" Nico said. All that was heard was a cricket chirping. "Exactly. I boot Deezy,"

"Five votes against Deezy," Chris said. YES HE'S LEAVING! "Too bad this wasn't an elimination challenge!"

"SAY WHAT!" Everyone said.

"But he went through our stuff!" Tori exclaimed.

"And used my hairbrush!" Chad said.

"I know!" Chris said. "Don't you just love twists!"

"NO!" we all yelled.

"Well I do!" Chris said.

"How's this for a twist?" Chad said. He and the guys made their way towards Chris. They lifted him up and threw him off the dock into the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Girls Cabin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe this wasn't an elimination challenge!" Tawni said. She was so mad that she ripped a pillow in half.

"Now we have to deal with him until our next challenge!" Portlyn said.

"Please get Deezy booted out next!" Tori prayed.

Review! My review button feels kind of lonely...