Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

“Good afternoon!” He said happily.

“Hi to you, too,” Avalee half waved as Victor pulled away from the curb and back onto the street. “How are you?”

“Great!” He nodded and looked around. “Where’s Tess?”

"She couldn't come Jake," Victor cleared his throat as he looked behind him. "She and Ava are having a little fight."

"Oh," he sighed as he looked down to his hands. "What happened?"

"She thinks Victor wants me for sex, and I don't."

“Shit, that doesn’t sound too good,” Jacob shook his head. “Well, I hope you guys make up.”

“I hope we do, too,” Avalee added.

“I guess I’ll just hang with the guys tonight, then,” Jacob mumbled. “Just drop me off at your house, Vic. So you and Ava can go out somewhere.”

"Thanks Jacob and I'm so sorry about all this," Avalee whispered as she looked behind her to Jacob.

"It's alright Ava, I know its not you're fault."

"Alright Jake, have fun and don't break anything," Victor stopped in front of the building in front of his house.

“It’ll be Brandon’s fault, anyways,” Jacob laughed as he shut the door after climbing out.

“I swear, Jacob, anything happens, you won’t be able to fuck Tess, even if she becomes Ava’s friend again,” Victor growled, Jacob holding his hand over his package.

“Asshole,” he mumbled as Victor pulled out into the street.

“That was quite a threat,” Ava giggled slightly.

“Yes, but now I know he won’t break anything,” Victor shrugged and smirked.

“You damn genius.”

"You know it baby," he laughed as he rubbed Avalee's thigh. "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know, how about a movie?" she suggested as she held his hand on her leg. "We can see that new movie called Jumper."

"I've heard of that before, the one with the guy from Star Wars right?" he asked he looked over to her confused.

"Yes that one," she grinned.

“Alright.”

-----Movie Theater-----

Ava stared at the screen, Victor rubbing her leg up and down. “Ava,” He moaned. “I’m so horney.”

“I don’t care,” Avalee stuck out her tongue. “I need to know how this movie ends!”

“But-“

“But nothing, I need to know what happens.”

"Well I need you," he grinned as he kissed her neck, making Avalee giggle and scoot away from him. "Did that tickle?"

"I have a thing for my neck, anything touches it and it tickles," she laughed as she patted his leg. "Calm down okay, we'll make out in the car if you want; I just want to see this please."

"Fine," he pouted his bottom lip as he scooted down in his seat, continuing to rub her thighs. "But I'm going to try and distract you the best I can."

"I figured you wouldn't give up without a fight," she laughed.

“I always put up a fight,” He slid his arm around Ava’s waist and began pulling at her shirt.

“Victor,” Avalee mumbled, slapping at his hand. He simply smirked and pouted slightly.

“I need it.”

“No,” Ava shook her head.

“Please?”

“No,” she turned back to the screen.

“Ava!” He whined softly.

"Victor!" she whined and slapped his hand. "Keep it up and you won't ever get a kiss from me again."

"Oh come on, that's harsh," he whined even more as he kissed her neck slowly, tracing them up to her jaw and down to her collarbone.

"It may be but you're acting like a jerk about it Victor, please just let me watch this without you whining about wanting to have sex in the theater, there are children in here for Pete’s sake!" Avalee scolded as she turned to Victor. "Please just wait."

"Fine," he nodded his head as he grabbed her hand and locked it with his. "I'll be good."

"Thank you," Avalee beamed as she kissed his cheek happily.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re lucky I love you.”

“Yes,” Ava kissed him again. “I am so lucky.”

-----Car-----

“Ava!” Victor moaned.

“Victor!” I screamed.

“C’mon!”

"Stop tickling me!" she yelled laughing as she managed to get his hands away from her stomach. "I'm not giving in!"

"You know you want too!" he laughed as he pulled her shirt up and blew on her stomach, causing her to squeal and thrash around like a wild bull.

"That tickles stop it!" she giggled as he settled down and leaned on her stomach so he could see her face. "Why do you have to be so mean?" she pouted

"I'm not mean," he grinned as he kissed her stomach. "See, I didn't tickle, I kissed."

“Still,” Ava sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment