Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

"Thank you, you look good too," she said looking at his nice suit pants and nice light tan shirt he had on. "You look better than good."

"Think I'll scare anyone?" he sneered as he rubbed his neck tattoo.

"Uh huh, but it's cool," she smiled as and Victor walked out the hotel door.

-----Twenty Minutes Later------

"Now, repeat after me, I Avalee Marie Jones ta-"

"Avalee!" Tessa's voice echoed through the wedding chapel, both Avalee and Victor turned at the same time in shock to see Jacob and Tessa running down the aisle. "Oh thank god."

"Please don't stop us-"

"No, no I just always thought we agreed when we married we would be each other’s bridesmaid, so here I am," Tessa smiled.

“What?” Ava’s jaw dropped.

“Well, if there’s no stopping you and Victor, there’s no point in trying,” Tessa shrugged and stood behind Ava and Jacob stood behind Victor. “Continue!”

-----End of Wedding-----

“Well, what do you think we should do?” Tessa sat on Jacob’s lap as Victor and Ava prepared for… Yeah. “We can’t stay here. I think we should just go back.”

“I thought you wanted to stay here with Ava?”
“Yeah, but just because I was scared. But now that I see that Victor and Avalee do love each other, I feel unneeded.”

“Alright, we’ll go back then. Let’s just tell Ava and Victor first,” Jacob stood up and brought Tess up with him.

“Okay.”

"Avalee? Victor?" Tessa knocked on the bedroom door, causing someone to start laughing, Avalee.

"Hang on," she laughed as Tessa heard a grunt and something fall to the floor, then someone run for the door, she stuck her head out the door and smiled. "Yes?"

"Well since we seen you guys marry and know you're both safe and happy we're going to head back," Tessa smiled through the anger of losing her best friend.

"Why don't you just wait for tomorrow and we'll go with you," Avalee looked from Jacob and Tessa's face. "I can see Victor didn't tell you after the ceremony."

"Shit!" Victor yelled. "I knew I was forgetting something."

"That's a yeah," Avalee sighed then smiled. "Can you wait until tomorrow."

"My god yes!" Tessa yelled finally. "You'll come back seriously?"

"Yes" Avalee laughed but held her hand out to stop Tessa from running in. "Hug me tomorrow, trust me on this."

"Oh," Tessa sneered and nodded. "Good idea."

"Alright, we'll go and get a room far, far away from this one," Tessa nodded, only to have the door shut in her face. "Well, let's get my bag and we'll go."

Tessa walked over to the couch and grabbed her bag at the same time she heard grunts, moans and yelling from the bedroom, she stared at the door with wide eyes before she ran out the front door with Jacob on her heels.

Avalee laid on Victor's chest panting as he rubbed her back and kissed her head. "I love you baby," he whispered kissing her forehead while pulling her closer to his face.

"I love you too," she whispered as she slid up his toned chest and laid her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck gently she giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked smiling as he kissed her lip gently. "You're not supposed to laugh after we make love."

"No, no I was laughing because I just realized that I'm now Avalee Marie Todd not Avalee Marie Jones," she kissed his collarbone and traveled it up to his lips again. "That makes me really happy."

"I'm glad you're happy, you make me happy," he whispered against her lips, he smiled as she pulled back and laid her head against his chest again. "Go to sleep, we have a long day of driving ahead of us, three long days actually."

“Okay,” Ava nodded softly and closed her eyes, dozing off soon after.

-----Morning-----

“Good morning!” Avalee sang, skipping to the car and opening up the door

“Shut the fuck up…” Tessa mumbled and rolled over under the blanket into Jacob’s chest.

“Wake up!” Ava pulled the blanket off Jacob and Tess, her eyes widening. “Whoa.”

“What? Never seen two naked people before?” Tessa growled, ripping the cover from Avalee and covering her and Jacob back up.

“Well,” Ava blushed and covered her eyes as Tessa got dressed. Jacob was still sleeping as Ava and Tessa walked into the hotel room and found Victor sitting at the table.

“Morning, Victor,” Tess half waved.

“Well, hello Tessa,” Victor smiled at her and pulled Ava onto his lap.

"She and Jacob had sex," Avalee whispered in Victor's ear, causing him to snort the coffee he was drinking.

"Ow," he cupped his throat laughing as Avalee slapped his back. "Ow, stop hitting me, I'm laughing not choking."

"Oh," she giggled as she kissed his head. "I sorry."

"It's alright," he smiled then looked at Tessa and began laughing. "Oh God."

"What?" Tessa asked as she poured some coffee into a plastic cup. "Why is he laughing."

"Were they naked?" Victor ignored her and turned to Avalee. "And where were they?"

"Oh God Avalee!"

"Completely naked and in his mustang," Avalee giggled as Tessa blushed furiously and covered her face.

“I hate you…” She mumbled threw her hands. “I really do. You’re an embarrassment.”

“Oh please, you love me,” Avalee laughed as Jacob walked into the room, finally clothed. Victor took one look at him, then back to Tess, and began cracking up once more.

“What’s so funny?” Jacob asked to no one in particular.

“Jacob,” Tessa turned to him and sighed. “Ava told him. About us. And what we did.”

“And why is that funny?” Jacob whined.

Victor shook his head trying to rid the laughter in his throat but he couldn't. "It just is."

"Well, you're not the one that seen them two," Avalee pointed to Tessa and Jacob. "Naked, it was scary and very traumatizing."

"Poor baby," he pulled her into his chest and kissed her head. "I bet it's burned to your eye sockets."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment it!