Try to Read Me

Going On Tour

“Samm” Darick said, “What would you say if I said I got a great deal, but we have to leave our home?”
Samm looked up and said “I would say it sounds like fun. When are we going?”
“Oh?! Uhmmm…. Wow, that surprised me. Do you think you can finish packing by tomorrow around 3:00?” Darick asked.
Samm thought for a moment and said “Yeah if I start now.”
Then she started to run up stairs.
“Hey,” he called when Samm was half way up the stairs and continued, “Are you sure about this?”
“Don’t worry, Darick,” Samm smiled warmly and continued, “I really want to, I do.”
“Ok, I guess I should start packing too.” Darick said.
“Yeah, cause I’m not packing for you.” Samm laughed and ran off to her room to pack.
By the next day at 3:30, they left on the tour bus with the band.
Darick looked at Samm and said “You still ok with this?”
Samm answered, “Well, Darick, I have to face guys other than you sometime.” Samm laughed and continued “And if you hear a scream I hit one of them.”
They both laughed and went to the back of the bus.
“Hey Darick,” one of the guys called.
They looked at Samm and said “Who are you?”
“I’m Samm, Darick’s daughter.” Samm answered.
One of them got up and held out his hand. Samm knew what she had to, but she was scared.
“Sorry Zach,” Darick said, “She has this thing were she…”
“Darick,” Samm cut him off.
She looked up at Zach and said “Sorry, I spaced out.” She smiled.
Samm held out her hand and they shook hands.
When the guys went back to what they were doing Samm and Darick went back to the front of the bus.
Darick said “You did well.” He smiled and continued, “How?”
“I don’t really know, I just thought of how much I didn’t want them to know” Samm turned to Darick and continued, “You understand?”
“Yeah I do.” He said.
Samm and Darick sat and talked until Darick looked at the clock that read 11:34 p.m.
“Samm why don’t you go to bed, but pick a bunk to the right.” Darick said.
Samm nodded and got in the middle bunk and fell asleep. When she woke up she felt comfortable, too comfortable. She opened her eyes and it took everything for her not to scream. Zach was lying in front of her.
Samm took a deep breathe and said “Zach, you have five seconds to move or you are going to met the floor…..five…..four…..three…..two…..one…..zero…..”
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Zach screamed as he fell to the floor.
“Dude what happened?” one of them called.
“Perv!” Samm called from inside the bunk.
“What is going on?” Darick asked.
Samm got out of the bunk and said “Well, for one, Zach is a Perv. Two, he was in my bunk! Three, he was sleeping with me! Do I need to go on, Darick?”
Samm was close to tears and was shaking.
“Samm,” Darick spoke softly, “You will be okay, alright? Come over here and sit.”
Samm looked into Darick’s eyes and said “I’m alright. I was just… uhm … I don’t know, but I’m okay now.”
She smiled and Darick knew she was telling the truth.
“Okay, don’t scare me like that.” He said.
“Sorry, I just lost it for a second.” she said then, she turned to Zach and helped him up. Then Samm said, “I’m sorry, but I’ll make it up to you. It doesn’t have to be now; you can choose anything at anytime.”
Zach looked at Samm and said “It’s okay, I’m not hurt, but I’ll take that deal.”
“Zach, you do something to my little girl I’ll have to hurt you.” Darick told him.
“I won’t.” he promised.
Everyone went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Allstar Weekend's personalities fit to my story, but what you read is not how thy really act.