Try to Read Me

What should I do?

“Samm…Samm, what’s wrong.” Michael asked.
Samm thought about telling them that he was Joe, but decided against it. Samm knew she would have to be strong and fight this like she fights everything else.
“Nothing,” Samm said shacking her head.
Samm got up and took a shower to clear her head and to think about what she should do.
She didn’t want to tell Darick; he would make her go into hiding or they would run from the problem. Samm knows from the past that you can’t run from something that will go to the end of the earth to find you.
Samm didn’t want to tell the guys; they would straight up tell Darick and the same thing would happen.
Samm thought if she could talk Zach into not telling Darick, but she didn’t want to put a heavy burden on him sense he was on tour.
She throws herself on to a bed next to Zach and let out a heavy sigh.
“What’s up with the heavy sigh?” Michael asked.
“Can’t tell ya,” Samm said.
“Why can’t you tell me?” Micheal asked.
Samm glanced at Darick on the phone and said, “Cause you can’t,”
“Well, can I know anything?” Cameron asked.
Samm smiled and said, “Yea, you can.”
“Well tell me.” Cameron insisted.
“You can know that I won’t tell you a thing.” Samm smiled.
Cameron rolled his eyes and turned to talk to Nathan.
“What can’t he know?” Zach asked.
“Sorry can’t tell you either.” Samm laughed.
“Why not?” Zach demanded.
“Zach,” Darick called, “If Samm does not tell you it is for a good reason.”
“Is that true Samm?” Zach asked.
Samm just smiled and nodded.