Try to Read Me

Crazy Samm

“We’re here!” Samm screamed when they arrived and jumped out of the bus.
“Hey there miss,” someone said.
A group of guys were walking up to her. Samm froze, but then turned around to go inside.
“Hey, don’t go sweetie,” he said as he put his arm on her shoulder.
“I’m just warning you dude,” Cameron said from the inside of the bus, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”
“Why not?” He asked.
As the strange guy said that Samm twisted his arm and sprained his shoulder, then kicked him in the stomach and watched as her victim flow backwards into a car.
The two other boys looked at her and she said, “Do you want to fuck with me? Or help your Perv of a friend and leave.”
They both ran over to the other boy and left. Everyone was looking at Samm.
“Well are we waiting for mornin’ or what?” Samm said with a smile and started to go inside.
Everyone followed Samm inside, then Darick paid for them. They picked a table and put their stuff down.
“Samm, where are you going?” Zach asked.
“Uhm…..to the meat and fruit.” Samm told him.
“Me too,” Zach said.
Samm and Zach walked over to the meat.
“What the HELL was that outside!” Zach exclaimed when they got there.
“What was what?” Samm asked.
“The thing outside! The thing you did to that guy!” Zach exclaimed again.
“Oh, that,” Samm said with a smile, “That was crazy Samm.”
Samm chose a stake
“Crazy Samm?” Zach said confused.”
“Well, remember when I bit Michael?” Samm asked.
“Yea, but what does that have to do with it?” Zach asked.
“Well,” Samm said, “I tend to smile at my victim, and then hurt them in some way. Then I go on like it never happened.”
“I think I get it.” Zach said.
“So never randomly grab you or you will go crazy?” Zach asked.
“Yeah, but I’ve been trying not to do that to people I know. Like Darick, ask him I’ve lost track of how many times that I have or came really close to hurting him.” Samm said.
“Wow, I’m scared to ask.” Zach said.
They walked over to the fruit.
“When is your first concert?” Samm asked.
“Tomorrow,” Zach said.
“Are you going to come?” Zach asked.
“I don’t know. Do I have to stand in the crowd?” Samm asked.
“Oh, no, you can be back stage, if you want.” Zach said.
“Ok, then I’ll come, but don’t be mad if I get into fight in the back.” Samm said.
“Don’t tell me, tell Darick that.” Zach laughed.
They walked over to the table and sat down. Nathan was the only one there.
“Hey, Nathan,” Zach said.
“Hey, Zack, you ready for the concert tomorrow?” Nathan asked.
“As I’ll ever be,” Zach said.
“You have stage fright?” Samm asked.
“Yea, is that funny to you?” Zach asked.
“Well, I guess that can never go away.” Samm said to herself.
“What?” Nathan said.
“Oh, sorry, talkin’ to myself. No I don’t think it’s funny. I was just asking.” Samm said.
Out of nowhere Samm was covered in ice cream and chocolate.