Status: In Progress

You Make Me Feel So-La, La, La

New York, here they come!

Chris, Jordan, Andie, and Mia are ready to move into new territory-New York!!

With Chris and Andie in the same apartment across the hall from Mia and Jordan, things can get a little hectic with girls running back and forth, and boys texting to get ahold of each other.

Andie and Mia get a job at a local candy store where they meet Chelsea Anderson-a woman with a two year old son named Deryk.

While putting some candy in a bag for Deryk, Andie receives a text from Chris.

Somehow Chelsea finds out that Andie's boyfriend is Christofer Drew Ingle, an ex-boyfriend.

Chelsea is convinced that Deryk is his.

Now, a rivalry begins between current GF, Andie and ex, Chelsea.

Meanwhile Jordan and Mia might have a small problem with a crazy fan...and a flight of stairs.

And of course, Maggie is still in the picture. She's got her newest iPhone and she's using it for evil instead of good! Uh-oh!

Hai! <3 I'm going to give the key of colors for transitioning people, kay? PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR FURTHER CHAPTER!
DeepPink=Mia
Tomato=Jordan
DeepSkyBlue=Christofer
Chartreuse=Andie
DarkCyan=Maggie
Purple=No POV
Plum=Chelsea
This is a colour guide, for y'alls. Continue reading. hope you enjoy...:) comment if you'd like. subscribe if you're hooked. ahah, just enjoy yourself. constructive critism is nice, so long as it isn't mean.

Heyy! this is the official sequel of I see your face, I can't breathe!! Hope you enjoy!