Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter One

When I woke up, the bright light burned my eyes and the voice of the nurse who showed me to my "room" last night hurt my ears. She talked loudly and very nasally. She told me it was time to get up and I had twenty minutes to be dressed for my first group session.

Only twenty minutes. Twenty minutes only gave me enough time to maybe shower. Was I not suppose to shower and just throw on some clothes? And God only knows what my hair would look like. Probably a messy bun.

I complained to the nurse about my time limit and she just firmly told me to be there on time. She left my "room" and left me alone. I sighed and pushed myself off of my bed. I wrapped my arms around my torso. I felt the bones of my rib cage and some extra skin. Too much skin...and fat.

I looked down at my thighs. I tapped my leg quickly and saw my thigh jiggle. Too fat. My mother forcefully fed me a full meal before sending me off to this hell hole. I only allowed it to stay down because I wanted to reassure her I could get better and that my time here wouldn't be long.

I looked over at my suitcase. They hospital only allowed one suitcase per patient. I couldn't fit much in there but I tried to get my necessities. Flat iron, shoes, you know that type of stuff.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt that my older brother gave me. It had the name of his college on it in big bold letters. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I was the last one to group therapy, but it hadn't even started yet. I sat down in a chair separated from the circle.

I brung my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I looked around the room and heard the door open. Guess I wasn't the last one here.

A girl came through the door. She was amazingly beautiful. Well her body was. You could see each rib through her shirt. Her arms were slender and her elbows and knees were bony. It was official, I was jealous.

Why couldn't my body look so perfect? Instead I was still in a size two pants and my fat ass couldn't fit into a one. How could she achieve such a body like that? I just had to find out her secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
CONTEST ENTER TO BECOME MY NEW CO-AUTHOR! SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS!