Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Eleven

George's team won the game and I can not even explain how happy he is. After he was done showering he found Tommy, Evelyn and I by one of the tickets booth. I was closely standing by Tommy and Evelyn stood her ways off.

"Hey guys!" He said as he neared us. "Good game," Evelyn mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks." "So how about we go out for dinner, the team booked a room at this local place."

Evelyn looked at me. I knew exactly knew why she looked at me. A restaurant means food, and food means we have to eat, especially since there's going to be a lot of people there. Evelyn already looked skinny enough so not eating would just bring more attention to her body. But this was my chance to get at her. I know how to eat without shoving food down my throat or purging, let's see if she can hold up.

Now the ball's in my park and hell yes I am going to have a lot of fun.

Evelyn went with George and I went with Tommy. Tom held my hand for the whole twenty minute drive and continously kept looking over at me and smiling. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such a great boyfriend.

George and Evelyn were there before us. She looked distressed, I almost felt bad for her but then it passed like heart burn does.

George led us in and told the greeting waiter that we were here for the soccer dinner and she led us to a big room all the way in the back.

As we entered a loud roar escaped the mouths of many. After the noised faded away a man mabe in his late thirties walked up to George. Evelyn took a few steps away from George. The man put his arm around George's shoulders.

"I want to hear one more loud cheer from all of you, I want you to show this guy, George Strautus, some love, because he won us the game tonight and without his winning point we wouldn't be going to the Championships next month."

The roam exploded with noise and Tommy laughed. The man ten walked over to Tom.

"And lets not forget about Tommy over here who couldn't be with us this season due to some health issues but we look forward to a great next season with you as our goalie."

Tommy has always been an amazing goalie but since he's...bulimic he gets injured a lot and can't take falling and diving all the time. He has very weak bones and can't handle a lot of pressure to them.

Tommy smiled, the team shouted again. Talk about annoying. I just can't wait till the food starts coming out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.
My keyboard sucks, the buttons I press like to not work.
Sorry it's shot I just wanted to get another chapter out there and if there's any spelling mistakes I apologize, dumb keys.

ATTENTION: CONTEST ENTER IN NOW, CHECK OUT MY BLOGS FOR THE RULES!