Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Twelve

As the room sileced to a dull roar, we took our seats. I sat next to Tommy while Evelyn awkardly sat next to George. A few of the other soccer players sat at our table.

Most them couldn't take their eyes off of Evelyn and I. Evelyn looked horrible today. Her makeup was smudged in wierd places and her hair was slightly frizzy. They obviously starred at me because I am beautiful...or it could be the fact that I was the fattest person in here. All the guys were toned and the random girlfriends strewn about the room were fit and skinny and tall and, get yourself together Issabelle this is your night to ruin Evelyn don't mess it up!

I breathed in and let it out. Tommy felt my frustration and grabbed my hand.

Finally after almost a half hour of waiting the main course finally came out. A nice big plate of pasta and garlic bread. Yum. I looked at Tommy and he seemed relaxed.He's used to this. He turned and smiled at me. "Enjoy." He said as he dug right into his plate.

I turned to Evelyn who didn't touch her plate yet.

"Evelyn, what's wrong, you haven't touched your plate yet." I said as took a small bite of pasta.

"Just not that hungry I guess." Lie. "Nonsense, you havn't eaten all day. Come on take one big fork full and a big bite of the bread and then you can call it a quitsies."

"No I'm fine." "No you're not fine, you need to eat, you're all skin and bones. God, what's your secret?"

This time George responded. "Issabelle that's enough, mind you manners." "Mind my manners?! She's the one who won't eat, she' not even suppose to be here, I don't like her an you barely know her so why should I consider her feelings!"

Everyone was quiet.

"That's it I'm taking you back." George said as he got up from the table. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm and yanked me up.

"Let go of me! Tommy tell him to let me go."

Tommy didn't look at me. "Tommy! Tom?" "He needs to take you back, Issa, you need more help than we thought you did." With that Tommy left the room and disappeared out of my sight. I went limp and let George carry me out to his car.

What the hell just happened. Why does everything happen so fast. I can't even get my thoughts straight. I just want Tommy, wait does he even love me anymore? Where's Evelyn? I hope she's embarassed.
♠ ♠ ♠
106 readers Yay I'm so happy, but I'm still looking for a co-author. Submit a piece of writing to me and I'll choose my favrite one, see my blog for other rewards. Comments are always welcomed.