Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Thirteen

When I woke up I wasn't in my normal room. This room was much smaller than mine. I bolted up and quickly looked around.

"Oh good you're up." A voice said. "Tommy?" I quickly got up out of the tiny bed and walked over to him. He was sitting in a chair. I climbed into his lap and buried ,myface into his neck. "Please don't leave me." I softly whispered. He embraced me tightly. This is goodbye, I knew it. I let the tears come out.

No matter how hardhe tried to pull me away to look in my face I fought to keep my head buried in his chest.

"I'm sorry Issa, but this is for your betterment," He paused. " I don' want to let you go but I have to. You're sick."

I pulled away from him and stood up. "You're sick too! It's not fair Tommy, we were in this together, but I am the only oen who has to pay for it! I'm sick of this bull shit of a place. I want my bed back, I want my friends," I sighed. "I just want my life back."

He stood up and walked over to me. He snaked his arms around my waist. "Don't touch me! You know I'm right about everything. You are in more danger than I am. Look at you, you are nothing but skin and bones. Why am I stuck here while you get to roam free? IT'S NOT FAIR!"

I fell to the ground griping my hair tightly. Everything didn't make sense. My head hurt and the room was spinning. Tommy's hand touched the small of my back.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" There were moments of silence. "I love you Issabelle." He said. I heard his footsteps behind me and then a door closing.

I slumped over and rested my hands on my knees and let my hair hang in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I would like another comment. Contest is still going on. Subscribe please :)