Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Fourteen

For the next two weeks life was horrible. I wouldn't sleep, so they put me on medication. I wouldn't get dressed, so they left me in sweatpants and my brother's sweatshirt. I wouldn't talk, so they made me write. I wouldn't eat, so they forced food down my throat twice a day.

As far as I know, I am a lost cause to them. I can see and hear them becoming frustrated with me, but they tried not to.

It was Thursday, and I was tired of it all. I was alone on the inside and I didn't want to be. George hasn't called me neither has Tommy, but I guess it was my fault. They were right though. I went crazy.

After Tommy left I lost it all. I ripped the bedsheets off and threw them across the room. I flipped the chair that Tommy sat in, there was a vase ful of fresh flowers on a table that I threw into the wall. Shards of the glass flew back at me, digging into my flesh on myface, legs, and feet. I fell into the glass pile, feeling each shard griping its way through my skin.

My fingers grabbed my hair and I began pulling and screaming. Everythingj ust seemed to blur and nothing made sense. I dug my nails into my scalp, and felt the blood oozing into my fingers. Tears flowed down my face burning the cuts on my face.

Somebody help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short because I got no comments but I got two more subscribers, so that's why I updated so quickly. So comment and a longer chapter later on today :)