Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Sixteen

It was Sunday, and Geroge and I didn't talk at all. I stayed in my room most of the time watching re-runs on TV. My life was boring.

Old friends called but I didn't answer or reply to their texts. I didn't need them, where were they when I was alone and hurt? Having fun their senior year wothout me.

There was a knock on my door. "What?" I asked annoyed. Being on this medication for depression made me cranky all the time. It was a maid, Evelyn.

"Chur brother wants chu to come in his room." What? She closed my door. I stood and thought for a second. What the hell does he want from me?

I left my room and walked down the hallway into my brother's room. I knicked twice. "Come in."

"You asked for me?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye to you before I leave." "Well goodbye." I turned to leave. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my torso and lift me off the ground. "Issabelle, I freaking miss my crazy little sister. I do't care if you hate me or whatever I just miss you." He spun me around and tossed me on his bed. He jumped on it and was laying next to me.

"I'm so happy you're back home." He said with a big smile on his face. "I'm happy too...sometimes." "What do mean?" "I just always feel alone, but I feel that no matter were I go."

"Well you always have me." "Yeah when you're not at college." "But I'm only a phone call away." I sighed. "I guess. Well I have to go do some online shopping none of my old clothes fit me, they're too small, the only thing that fits now is size 1 jeans and small shirts, so no more 00 and extra smalls."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has commented and all my readers and subscribers you guys keep me going with this story