Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Eighteen

Robert parked in front of the main steps. Where every one hangs out before the bell.

I looked out the tinted windows, kids were starring. Great, this is the entrance you wanted, now you have it.

I took a deep breathe and sighed. "Thanks Rob, oh and I'll walk home today. It's gonna be a nice day out today." He smiled and nodded.

He got out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door. I grabbed my purse and tried gracefully to get out of the car. It worked. People were looking.

I saidbye to Rob and watched him drive off. I turned to look at my classmates. I slipped on my Ray Bans and walked up the steps. People moved out of my way.

I heard the whispers of course. They went something like this. "Oh my gosh she's back." or "I heard she went crazy." and my favorite. "Does she even have anymore friends?" To answer that. No, all my friends ditched me in my time of need. Aren't they just lovely.

I headed into the school and went to the main office and up to the receptionist. "Issabelle Strautus. I need my locker combination and my schedule." The lady looked through some files and put out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Thanks."

I went to my locker which was in the middle of the senior hall. No one was in the hallway so I took my oppurtunity now and put all my accesories in it. I shoved all of my new ones in my purse last night.

I heard heels clicking down the hall, with abunch of foot steps a few paces behind.

"Issabelle! Is that you, finally out of the mental hospital?" I turned and looked. It was Jessica, one of my old friends.

"Yep it is me, you look the same. About ten pounds too heavy and a very bad choice of style." Her lips fomed into a straight line. I hit a nerve.

"Well at least I'm not anorexic." "Jess do I look sick?" I'm not gonna lie. I look much better than I did a month ago but I still don't look amazing. I gained about seven pounds.

"Well you don't look good." "Really I don't. I have to say I look ten times better than you do. Is that last years fall look you're wearing? Next time Jess if you want to insult the way I look, don't. Remember who taught you everything you know."

Jess turned and walked away with her little crowd in her pursuit. I looked up and saw another of my old friends. Alyssa. She tightly grabbed me and squeezed me into a hug.

"I missed you so much!" "I missed you too." She was always my favorite. "It's so great to have you back," She pulled back. "Jess thinks she runs the school now and she's such a bitch." I laughed. "Like I'm not." "Well you were nicer. She's always making me do some dumb thing for her. It's annoying."

I laughed. It's great to have atleast one friend here.