Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Three

She sat alone. She spoke to no-one, and I couldn't help but stare. Her body was so tiny it made me envy her.

Do you see that body? That's what I want you to look like. I need you to be perfect.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her-well her body-until she looked up and looked at me. I slightly smiled at her to be friendly, or as friendly as a person can get in this hell palace, but she simply ignored my smile and looked away. Well then, seems like someone's a little anti-social. But who am I to talk. It's not like I'm going to try to be someone's best friend here. A person like me really didn't need friends. That's what boys are for. To keep me company when I'm bored.

Speaking of being bored, where the hell is the counselor at. I'm tired of sitting here looking like some lost deer.

"Why hello girls, it's good to see you this morning. Sorry I'm late, I got stuck in traffic." The counselor looked around and her eyes finally stopped on me. "Oh you must be the new one. Why don't you introduce yourself and then we can go around the circle so you can learn everyone's name." She gave me a big fake smile.

I opened my mouth to talk and suddenly everyone's eyes were on me. They were all starring at my fat, body, they were all judging me. I could see it in their eyes. "I'm Isabelle, I would say it's nice to meet you but under the circumstances it's not." I said in a monotone.

The counselor laughed. Everyone turned to look at her, except for the skinniest girl here, her eyes went back to mine, and this time I turned away and looked at the counselor.

"Okay girls, let’s say your names." The girls went through their names and the only one I remembered was Evelyn's. One because I envied her to a point where it felt like acid was running through my veins. Two because one of the maid's at my house was named Evelyn, I think.

The counselor talked forever. When the session was finally over the counselor came over to me and handed me a composition book.

"Everyday you're suppose to write how you feel, then you can either let me read it, a friend in the group or you can just keep it to yourself. It's just a little exercise we do." 'An exercise you can shove up your ass', is what I really wanted to say, but instead I took the book and smiled at her.

I walked out of the room and headed to the cafeteria. It was breakfast time and all I really wanted was a cracker, but today they were serving bacon, eggs, toast, and a glass of milk. Talk about fattening.