Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Five

I pushed the eggs on my plate around, while she just starred at them. The fork looking gigantic in hr skinny fingers. I looked at mine, they were chubby. Stay focused Isabelle; you must come at this with a clear mind.

I stood and threw my uneaten plate of food away. The nurse on duty glared at me and wrote something down. I smiled at her-fakely of course-and walked towards Evelyn.

She starred at her eggs even as I stood over her. "Uh hello." No response. She mustn’t know who I am. People these days don't know whose ass to kiss and whose not to. I sat across from her to seem friendlier. "I'm Isabelle Strautus. My dad owns the Oil Company and on the side he drabbles in the music producing career." Still no response, but she did look up at me.

"Are you deaf? Can you not hear me? Or a you just a mute?" I rolled my eyes, stood up and turned to leave. No use in pursuing her secret, she was a lost cause.

"Are you just annoying or just a bitch?" I heard a small voice say. I smiled. Maybe this case didn't go cold just yet. I turned back around. "So you're not a knock off Helen Keller." I put my hands on my hips. I could feel my rolls in between my fingers. I quickly dropped my hands and folded them across my chest.

"If you don't mind I'd rather you leave me alone, I like to eat in peace." Ha, as if you even eat. "Everyone can use a friend." "Well not me, I like to be alone." She stood and coldly walked around me and then out of the cafeteria.

This case just got a whole lot better. If she wanted to be difficult and be anti-social then so be it. I would just have to bump my amazing acting skills up to a hundred-as if they weren't already there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thirty readers on our second day, This is amazing. :) Much love to the silent readers. But a cookie to the Commenting ones.