Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Eight

After I cooled down and the counselor talked to me, I was allowed to be alone for an hour, but I had to eat first.

I ate a half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a sip of semi-cold milk.

I walked back to my room and slammed the door shut. I plopped on my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

Why me? Why did I have to be so effed up in the head? Why couldn't my body be perfect and tiny? Why couldn't Tommy love me for me?

I let out a sigh and tried to cry but no tears came out.

Ten minutes later there was a loud knock on my door and then the door flung open.

"Does nobody have any common courtesy anymore?"

I looked at the intruder and recognized the familiar face.

"George!" I shouted.

George was my older brother, and possibly the only person who fully understood me.

I ran over to him and he easily picked me up and spun me around. Once he sat me down, he smiled widely.

"I missed you Issabelle." I heard what he was saying but I was searching past him for the rest of my family.

He saw who I was looking for. "Mom and dad couldn't make it. Mom's out having lunch and dad's on a business trip. So I just came."

I sighed. "Well at least you still care about me."

"Mom and dad care, they're just-"

"Too oblivious to see that their daughter is crying out for help." Tears started forming in my eyes.

George put his arm around me and pulled me into him. I began crying into his shirt and felt bad because it was Polo.

After I was done crying George asked me about the girl I flipped on earlier. I guess the nurses informed him about my spaz.

"She’s a nobody actually, I just envy her."

"Why, you're super rich and amazing beautiful?"

"She's super skinny, and she's, I don't know, has a certain feel for herself. She knows she's skinny and she knows that I'm envious of her. It's bullshit, but what can I do?"

"You can get better and come to some college parties with me." He laughed but I just sat there.

I didn't want to party.

I just wanted to be skinny.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I updatede another chapter, because I just couldn't wait. 6 subscribers, I would LOVE 10 :) A girl can dream can't she.