Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Nine

George and I hung out for an hour or so but then he had to leave, he had a soccer game at his college.

He hugged me goodbye after I walked him to the front door. My counselor came running up to me.

"Hey Issabelle, the other nurses and I have been talking about you and we decided that you can go out with your bother for a few. You deserve."

I couldn't believe it; they were letting me leave for a little while. I turned to George; he had a big smile on his face.

"You can watch me play today."

I never actually went to one of his game, too many temptations. But I'm stronger now; I can deny a hot dog.

"But you have to take Evelyn with you. You girls may be here awhile and you need to become friends so this is the perfect opportunity for you guys to." My counselor smiled at me.

Evelyn came around the corner and had a slightly large sweatshirt on and tights that showed off her knobby knees.

I turned to look at George who was looking at Evelyn. With slight disgust and confusion.

I gave him a light shove and he walked out the door with me and Evelyn in tow.

Evelyn sat in the back in silence and I stared out the side window.

Way to ruin my effing day.

George started small talk with Evelyn and she gave him stupid answers. "Yes and No's" She annoyed.

George nudged with his elbow as he drove.

"What?" I asked frustrated. He gave me a look. I sighed.

"So Evelyn how was your morning?"

"Before or after you freaked on me?"

George stared straight ahead. "Hope you have fun," I paused. "Bitch," I whispered.

"You know I have ears."

"Okay ladies let's be nice, “George said. I rolled my eyes.

We were almost there when a thought came into my head.

"Is Tommy going to be there?!" I half shouted.

"Yeah I think so." George replied.

"Who's Tommy?" Evelyn asked. "Issabelle's boyfriend, they've been together since she was an eighth grader and he was a ninth grader. High school sweethearts." George said in a mocking tone.

"You're just jealous that I can have a stable relationship."

George laughed. "Not at all. With someone as hot as I am, there's no way I can share all this perfectness with just one girl. I t would be consider a sin if I did."

George was cute. He had light brown hair and green eyes, he was toned of course. He was possibly the nicest guy I've ever met.

Once when I was sick and our parents were out of town, he took care of me for the whole weekend.

People thought he was jerk but I can see where a person could get that from. He never really let anyone in. He wasn't a real emotional type of guy, in front of everyone.

I just didn't understand why he couldn't understand my need for being skinny, but I could understand his need for keeping people out.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO another chapter from me. If you've seen my co-author please tell her I miss her. She's looks like a person and is an amazing writer. Did you get that?

Maybe if you readers comment more and subscribe she'll come back.

God I miss her, I can't do this without you paramour. I </3