Fantasies

Two; Dreams

"I just want you to love me as much as I love you!"

"B-but I'm too young. I don't understand what it is you want from me. I can't do the things you ask me to do,"

"Then you're gone,"

BOOM! And I fall to the ground. Blood escapes my chest as I lay in the cold. He drives away and slowly disappears into the fog.


"Agh!" I wake up, gasping for air.

"It was just a nightmare, just a nightmare," I tell myself as I pull on my sheets.

This has been going on for the past two nights. I have nightmares about the man that called me but I can't seem to make out his face. His deep voice frightens me when it surpasses me thoughts.

I can't even do my homework without the thought of my teacher's voice. Poor guy, just because he sounds like someone else doesn't mean he's a creeper.

I layed back down on my bed and closed my eyes. Making a prayer, I held onto my sheets tightly.

"Amen." I said out loud.

I have a habit of praying every time I'm scared. After it I don't even have night mares.

I tightly closed my eyes and attempted to go back to sleep. A noise from outside my window prevented that though. I got up and turned on the light. I grabbed my Taser and layed back down.

Just in case. I thought to myself.

It's the first time my mother has left me alone at home for this long. She'll be gone for about a week but only because she's desperate to see her grandmother. I didn't want my brother to stay so I offered to be left behind.

At first I thought it'd be a good idea. A teenage girl, alone, a big house, no rules, a laptop. But now that it's happening I feel as if I should have gone. I'm only seventeen. I know, seventeen, I should be tough. But I'm still pretty scared.

I put the sheets over my head and fell back asleep.

~

I woke up to the sound of my black Dwarf bunny playing with a bag. I quickly got up and removed it from her. Her name is Triangle and she just might be the cutest thing you'll ever lay eyes on.

She's only about 4 weeks old and already she's as troublesome as a two year old child.

I put her back in her cage and filled her bottle with water. I walked to my bathroom and started undressing to take a shower.

I've learned to get ready early since my mother has been gone. Her friends like to stop by and check on me. They get shocked when they see me in my pajamas and half opened eyes at the door. I mean, it's 10, who wakes up earlier than that?

I don't have school for a couple weeks, that's what you call Christmas Break and that my friends is the only reason I'm grateful for the holiday.

I walked out of the shower, wrapping my brown towel around my body.

For some reason I'm fine with being alone at home during the day time, but when night time comes I just want to run away. It's weird.

I put on my blue skinny jeans and white loose top before heading downstairs.

My phone rang and I quickly answered.

"Hello?" I sang.

"Hello there," a deep voice said.

I felt the same shivers go up my spine and I let out a short sigh.

"W-who is this?"

"You still don't know? I though you would already. I mean, I should be the only man you think about, correct?"

I clicked the end button and ran to my kitchen.

It's not funny to make prank calls, especially to the same person twice. I get easily nervous, especially when my mother isn't around.

My phone rang once more.

"Hello?" I asked, this time in a worried and shaky tone.

"You need to get out of your house. Don't speak to any strangers and don't get in anyone's car,"

"Who is this?"

The voice had changed. This man, although with a deep voice, spoke alot more soothingly, as if he actually cared.

"My name is Brian and I need you to listen to me,"

"No!"

I shut the phone and placed it on my counter top. I ran to my living room and through on my black trench coat. I walked outside and skipped as I put on my old converse. I locked the door before running with fear in my eyes.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm gonna go to my best friend Lisa's house. She'll know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don don.
Thanks for reading.
Please comment Barbies and Kens.