Fantasies

Twenty-One; Laughter

Brian

I started talking to Mia. I was kind of upset with her but I'm sure she did learn her lesson. We all did, actually. Brian's been smiling towards me a lot. I hadn't seen him smile in a while. It's refreshing to see all of us getting along once again.

Zach laid near me on my bed. We finished watching a movie that was pretty hilarious. It's also the first time I've seen him laugh in a long time. He was the last person I could get to forgive me. I've been through so much just attempting to speak with him. He finally gave in...kind of... Well, if you must know, Brian and Matt locked him and I in a room so he was forced to talk to me.

Either way, it worked.

"I'm sorry, Darlie." he said, trying to catch his breath from all the laughter.

"You've said that a million times." I giggled.

"I know, but I really am. It's not your fault. You were set up." he sat up and put his hand out. I shook his hand and smiled at his oddness. The door started opening, making a slight noise. A black shoe was shown and I started making my eyes go up.

It was Mia. She's been spending an awful lot of time with Zach, which is fine, I suppose.

"Guys, are you ready?"

"Yeah. Brian has our suitcases. We were just killing time."

She smiled at Zach and walked out.

"So, is she like your girlfriend now?" I asked.

"No. I have not yet been able to forgive her. I don't even know why. She's the one I can't even look at without having bad thoughts."

"It's not entirely her fault, you know. And she does seem to like you."

"And that's what confuses me. I seem to like her too, I suppose. But I can't look at her without thinking about how she was one of the reasons Johnny's dead. And that's why I've been trying to stay away from her lately. She could have watched us die."

"Well, see it from her view. She made a mistake for money. She almost died. She realized what she did was wrong. She sees everything a different way now."

"She's a hooker."

"Not anymore. She doesn't even dress like she used to."

"No, now she wears your boring clothes."

"Hey," I giggled, "I'm not boring."

"No, you just dress like a nun."

"I do not!"

"Wait until we get off, today. I'm gonna take you to this store that's near my place and pick out some snazzy clothes for you."

"Ugh" I sighed and smiled.

He stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me off of the bed and onto my feet. We took one last look at the room and started walking down that hall. We'll be on dry land any minute now, which in a way is exciting. No more getting sea sick, just car sick.

I spotted Brian and shot him a quick smile. He winked back, making me slightly blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see, I have writer's block.
I'll have something for tomorrow.
If I get at least one comment, I'll update tomorrow.
Hey, it inspired me. ;)