Fantasies

Twenty-Three; Thunder Thighs

Darlie

"Alright, that's enough, Brian." I said. I took the bottle from Brian and placed it on the counter. They've been drinking all night and in all honesty, it worries me. It doesn't seem normal. It's more that their usual. And trust me, I know their usual.

Brian usually tries to keep it calm and classy. The most he's drunk in front of me was an entire bottle of whiskey. He did that a couple of times and that's when I had to babysit them. But now he's out of control.

"Derly, what's your problm?" he said, falling over and tripping over an empty glass of rum. His breath smelled horrible. Matt was nowhere to be seen and I needed all the help I could get. Sadly, Zach wasn't in great condition either.

I walked towards Brian and helped him on his feet.

"Brian, you're so weird." I giggled, trying to shake the fear from me.

"Newe, you're weird, Debby."

"My name isn't Debby. It's Darlie."

"That's what I said, Debby." he pointed to his chest and grinned. I sighed as I put his arm around my shoulder. Mia was passed out on the dance floor and Zach kept drinking. I'll put Brian to bed and then get Zach.

"Babe." he continued.

"What?"

"You erm a babe. You're gergis."

"Brian, just stop talking. You don't make sense."

"I wish you were older so I can kiss you." he whispered.

I took a deep breath before ignoring his odd remarks. They say that everything that leaves the lips of a drunk man is true. But I won't fall for it. Brian is a thirty year old man. I'm still a child, kind of. A young adult, old child. I don't know.

I feel out of place with him.

"Serisly, you arg a butt."

"What?" I laughed.

"M sorry. You are a beaut."

"Thanks, Brian. Now, can you help me up the stairs?"

"Mhm." He attempted straightening himself out and walking straight. I made my way up the stairs with him near me and I tripped.

"You okay, Derlin?" I smiled and nodded, continuing up our path.

We got to his bedroom and he threw himself on the bed. I turned him over on his belly. Sometimes when you drink too much you puke. I've heard of people who choke on their puke and I know you're supposed to put them on their belly.

I ran back downstairs and saw Zach who was drunker than Brian, thanks for the extra five minutes with the bottle I gave him.

"Let's go." I said.

"I kin go by myself." he limped by me and I watched him walk up. Mia looked fine where she was so I picked up a blanket and put it over her.

"You alright?" a perfectly sober Matt said.

I sighed and hugged him, "Just fine."

"You should go to bed."

"I want to check on Brian one last time, okay?"

He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath, "Goodnight then." he walked away and went to the kitchen.

It's funny how weird guys are.

I walked up the steps and saw Brian playing with his sheets.

"Derly, is that chu?"

"Yes."

"Come here."

I walked over and sat on his bed.

"Wow, you have thunder thighs." My eyes grew bigger and I hit him on the head.

"I'm just joshin' ya'. You're beauinfil. I love your legs. Cutie."

"Goodnight Brian."

"I luff ya' Derlim. I want to marry ya'. I really do. You're perfect."

I walked away and closed the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated.
Thanks for reading. :"D
I finally reached ten stars thanks to you guys!