Fantasies

Twenty-Seven; El Desafio

Darlie

He walked away with the blonde haired beauty. They walked at a slow paste, almost as if they wanted to see me break. I gripped onto my chest as they both walked up the stairs. My heart beat was loud enough for Matt to hear. He got up and steadily walked towards me, taking my hand in his and kissing it.

A last tear dropped from my eye and I fell into his arms.

"We're doing everything for you. Don't give up on us just yet." he whispered into my hair.

I'm not giving up on them. I'm simply sick and tired of hiding. I want to be able to go for a walk without having one of the guys come with me in case Vergario spots me. I want to run around the mall like I once did. I want to make friends because God knows that the ones I had forgot me already. I want to just punch Vergario in the face for doing this to me. To us.

I could never be that selfish. I love Brian and I love the guys. But he has no idea what he's doing to me by being with Mia. He has no idea how much he's killing me.

That last tear drop had turned into one of many as I pressed my face against Matt's chest. Just the thought of what Brian and Mia are doing up there brings me to pain. I feel like a fool.

"Come on, Darlie. Let's get you to bed." Matt said, grabbing my hand and walking me up the steps.

I walked into my room and he smiled towards me, shutting the light off and closing the door slowly. Odd noises came from the hallways and I turned on the TV, blasting a British show. Matt entered the room once more with a white pillow. He closed the door behind him and sat himself on my green love chair. He smiled my way and I tossed him a blanket.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short.
But I'm tired.
Thanks for the comments.