Fantasies

Twenty-Eight; Goodbye Mr.Davis

Darlie

I tossed around in bed. I had the dark curtains that prevented sunlight from coming in so I wouldn't need a reason to leave my room. All I've been hearing lately is Brian and Mia's giggles. The occasional Zach yells from Matt scarring him have become common as well. I just don't feel the need to face him right now. Him, as in Brian.

What he did to me hurt. And it sounds corny and weird, but I'm sure he already knows how I feel about him. Well, how I felt about him. I can't come across even looking at him.

I've also lost most of my appetite. Perhaps it's because that's how you feel when a guy challenges your feelings.

"D, you coming?" Matt asked, peeping his head in through my door.

"No, I'm going to stay here."

"Alright. We're going to a nearby club. We might be long. Don't wait up for us." he smiled and then closed the door. I laid my head back once more and looked at the darkness before me. I'm usually scared of the dark, but I don't feel anything right now.

I heard them all running down the steps. Soon later I heard the door closed. I turned on the TV, only to see the news.

"A forty-eight year old man was found dead in his Pennsylvania home. He suffered five shots to his body. One of them on his head. The man was wanted by the FBI for the kidnapping and the attempted murder of a young girl who has been missing. Authorities say that he might have something to do with the disappearance of the girl and his killing might have something to do with that as well. Signs of struggle were found but there is no sign of the murderer. We'll have more on the story tonight.

My jaws dropped in shock. Mr.Davis was killed. And I'm almost positive it was Vergario. My heart beat loudly. This isn't something I thought I'd wake up to. Vergario is still active, and he's mad.

I stood up, grabbing a towel to get into the shower.

"Agh!" I screamed as I slipped on a newspaper. I hit my back against my bed and felt pain. I brushed away the pain and stood up, making my way to the bathroom. I felt something cold running down my back. I dropped my clothing and got into the warm shower.

The water fell down my back and I sighed. It had been a while since I felt this at ease. Mr.Davis is down but we still have Vergario and whomever else has gone rouge to go. This isn't good.

I opened my eyes and looked down, jumping at the sight of red stained water moving around my feet. I touched my back and felt a small wound. It hurt and so I hurried up to get out of the shower.

I quickly dried myself with my white towel. It now had some small red stains from my blood.

I sat back on the bed as I got dressed. I wore a white shirt and a pair of light jeans. I ran down the steps to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and headed out. I need to get my mind off of everything and a little clubbing won't do me too bad.

I don't think.

I asked for directions to a nearby club and realized it was right around the corner.

"Don't even go in there." said Zach as he walked out furiously.

"What, why?"

"Brian is the biggest backstabber I have met in my life. And don't even get my started on Mia."

"What's going on?" I asked Mia. She was wearing the sluttiest outfit to date. I'm shocked it hasn't ridden up to her breasts. Her heels look ridiculous and her makeup is out of this world. She stands almost at the same height as Brian.

"He's jealous."

"Of you?" I laughed.

"Listen, trick, I know you're jealous as well. You wish you looked like me and you hate seeing me with Brian. Admit it."

"If there's a trick here, it would be you. You still dress like the prostitute you were in your past. How about you show some class and leave us all alone. Or at least learn how to dress like a woman and not a slut."

"Again with the jealousy. Admit it, Darlie, you're furious."

"I wouldn't want your slobbery seconds. And I'm not furious of someone who can't chose between two guys. But deep down inside you know that you're garbage to both of them."

She took a swing at me, making her almost trip. She hit my arm and I punched her face, causing her to fall to the ground. I lifted my foot, about to kick her.

"Darlie!" Brian yelled pushing me onto the floor before I could cause anymore damage. I hit my head on the ground but decided to ignore it. I was surrounded by drunks and sluts. Most of the people from the club had come to see the small fight.

"What, Brian, you know it's true. I don't even know why you're with such a worthless piece of trash."

"Darlie, why don't you shut your freaking mouth and go do something that won't ruin my life? Seriously, Mia and I are dating. She's not as worthless as you are. She's not all conservative like you are. Maybe you can learn something from her."

"I'm sorry I'm not easy. And you should stop being so selfish and think about your damn best friend." I got up, removing the dirt from my pants. I grabbed hold of Matt's arm and we walked away. I felt tears forming in my eyes as the sinister smile faded. I rubbed my head slightly as guys laughed at the scene. If only they knew how I'm dying inside.

"Take deep breaths." Matt said.

"Darlie, you're bleeding! Your back!" Brian yelled.

"I knew I got that -,"

I felt light headed and felt myself falling against Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Darlie's Outfit.

Mia's Outfit.

I tried to bring some action to it. I tried. It was getting boring. I'm up for a more exciting and dramatic chapter after this. If I could please get some comments.