Fantasies

Three; The Mission

Brian

I hugged the guys goodbye and got in my black car. Finally, the tour is over and I can get some rest. I sure do need it. Traveling from country to country isn't as easy as said. You actually need to do everything you've done more than twice.

I drove at a high speed but not high enough to get a ticket.

I'm in feeling in the mood of a shower and some spaghetti. I blasted the music and drove quietly as I hummed to myself.

~

I arrived at my home alot more quickly than I thought I would. A black SUV was outside my house which was isolated by the woods. It's odd that they left it right there. I unlocked my door and walked in only to be thrown to the couch by two large men.

"Hello Brian," a man with a black suit said. If I wouldn't have known better, I'd think he's some Mafia guy.

He tossed a folder onto my lap and I looked up at him in anger.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my home?"

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Vergario Feratzi, I'm here to give you a mission,"

"A mission? Dude, you've got the wrong man."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm no CIA agent or trained cop. I'm just a guitarist,"

"Yes, which is why we need you. There's a girl. Her name is Darlie Gonzales. She's a seventeen year old who has a man after her."

"Okay, that's where the cops should come in, not me. I'm not gonna do it,"

"He's gonna be kidnapping her soon,"

"How would you know?"

"He spoke with one of our undercover agents and has an entire plan set up. What he doesn't know is that you will be kidnapping her first,"

"What? You're out of your mind!" I stood up and through the folder at him.

"Where are you going, everything you must know about her is in the folder. Read it, learn it, and remember it. Don't be too nice at first, but slowly show her your sweet spot so she learns to trust you,"

"Keep talking but I'm not doing anything," I said walking back and forth.

"Brian, if you don't help this girl she'll be raped and murdered. You're the only one who can stop this,"

"Yeah, but why me? There's so many men out there, why would you chose me?"

"Brian, we've been watching you. We've been in every concert, every restaurant, every hotel. We've gotten to know that you have a soft spot if justice,"

"That doesn't answer my question at all,"

"Because you were recommended by a close agent,"

"Do I know the agent?"

"Brian, that SUV out there is yours. That's where you'll be making the kidnappings. You'll bring her back here, don't worry, we have your back at all times. In your basement is all the equipment you'll need to track her phone down. The folder tells you her address and full name. She'll be sleeping upstairs in your room. Don't sleep with her, that is illegal. Lock the door and make sure you sleep with one eye open. Any questions?"

"What if she's strong? What if she tries to run away?"

"Trust me, she's not strong. That's why Mr.Davis, the kidnapper, chose her. You'll have back up in case she tries anything. No more questions? Good," he walked towards the door.

"W-"

"Oh, and Brian, don't hurt yourself," he cut me off.

He walked out with the large men into a larger SUV that had just appeared. My small car was driven away from a rather tall and slender woman.

Am I dreaming? Did this really just happen? My thoughts shattered my very being.

How do you add legal to the word kidnapping?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so let me know what you think.
Please comment and subscribe ladies and gents and everything in between.
Thanks.