Fantasies

Four; The Kidnapping

Brian

I sat on my new computer chair and listened to Darlie's calls. There was no recent ones. Her texts definitely weren't the usual "seventeen year old teen texts". They were different and a bit odd. She'd cut off every text when it got sexual or just plain inappropriate.

A call came in and I listened in.

"Hello?" a girl's singing voice let out.

I took a deep breath as I surpassed her immaturity.

"Hello there," a man's deep and intimidating voice let out.

"W-who is this?"

The girl suddenly sounded nervous and full of fear.

"You still don't know? I though you would already. I mean, I should be the only man you think about, correct?"


The phone cut off which indicates that Darlie shut the phone. But I could still hear Mr.Davis' deep breathing. He let out a deep sigh.

"I'm coming for you darling, I'm coming right now," he said before shutting the phone.

Crap, he's gonna do it now. I should have practiced everything before hand.

I dialed Darlie's number and she quickly answered.

"Hello?" her worried voice let out.

"You need to get out of your house. Don't speak to any strangers and don't get in anyone's car," I said.

I tried to not have a shaky tone so she'd believe me.

"Who is this?"

"My name is Brian and I need you to listen to me,"

"No!"

She shut the phone. Why did she have to do this now.

I dialed Vergario's number quickly.

"What is it?"

"He's going in,"

"Then go!"

I shut the phone and ran upstairs and out my door. Vergario's team was already heading towards me. I got in the black SUV and turned it on. I started backing up. Duck Tape and rope layed in the back seat.

"I can do this." I told myself.

I drove as quick as I could to Darlie's home.

~

I arrived in front of her house. I knocked but she wasn't there.

What kidnapper knocks on his girl's door?

I got in the car and drove around the neighborhood. There she was. Right along a stop sign, shivering in the cold. Her dark hair dropped down her chest and moved along with the wind.

I pulled up in front of her.

"You need a ride?" I asked.

"No,"

"You sure, it's cold?"

"Ugh, you probably just want to kidnap me," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, because everyone who offers a ride is a kidnapper?"

She smiled and looked around her.

"You gonna get in?"

"No,"

"Alright," I smiled and drove off.

How the hell am I supposed to kidnap her. Can't I just let her know what's going on?

I drove away and found myself lost. I couldn't even find her. I went through almost every street until I saw her one more time. She was on the road walking near the woods. I stopped the car in front of her and got out.

"Can you help me out?" I asked.

"Aren't you the guy from before?" she asked, a little shaken.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I need to get to a hospital because I have a feeling something's wrong with my stomach. See, I took a fall a little earlier and I'm not feeling too well. Do you know of any hospital around here?"

"Oh, um," she looked around and started walking closer to my car, I walked beside her, "I'm pretty sure that if you follow this road and just keep on going straight you'll see a hospital sign,"

She got near the back seat and I opened the door and shoved her in.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed.

"I'm kidnapping you."
♠ ♠ ♠
That's right, four updates in one night.
Thanks for the comments and subscriptions.