Fantasies

Forty-Seven; Final Goodbyes

Brian

Vergario was dead. But Darlie has been in intense care for a few days now. The doctor wasn't giving us much hope and we were clinging to our prayers. I finally met Darlie's family. I can see why she missed them so much. They care about her so much and love her with no end. I got to see my family. Johnny's family is on their way to the hospital, where we still wait for news from Darlie. A doctor came out, the same one who's been caring for her all this time. I sighed, sucking in my thoughts.

"H-how is she?" I said.

"I'll let you know in a moment." he passed by us, making his way to where all the other nurses were.

"Brian, you should really go get some rest. You've been here as long as I have an you're not even the mother." she attempted to joke. But not even she herself believed it. She seems much like Darlie. I can say that Darlie will grow to be a freakishly stunning woman like her mother.

"No, I've been by her side this entire time. I'm not going to give up now."

"Yes, but you were actually injured."

"But I'm fine. My arm is fine."

She patted my shoulder and rested her head on the wall. It was such a cliche moment. It's how it seems in every movie. The family waiting in the hospital, eyes shut tightly and prayers coming out of their minds. What doesn't seem cliche is that we've been this way for three days, approximately.

"Alrighty," the Doctor started, making his way toward us. He slightly smiled which was somewhat of a sign that she was going to be alright, "Darlie is doing better now. I think you can finally go see her. But, she is sleeping so be a little quiet and make sure you don't startle her. Please, no more than two at a time."

"Oh, no, we all need to see her." I said, turning around and facing Zach and Matt.

"Alright, I'm sure you guys can since you haven't had much other than coffee and crackers since she arrived."

We followed the doctor to the room Darlie would be staying in. She was just taken out of intensive care. My mouth dropped when the curtain opened and she was seen laying there, completely peaceful. Monitors were connected to her chest and all that left her lips where short breaths.

"If she continues like this, you can take her home in about a day. We just want her to start healing."

"A-alright." Darlie's mom said.

"She looks so...peaceful." I whispered.

"Hm, yeah." Matt said. I moved in closer, moving a strand of hair from her face. We all sat down and just looked at her. Darlie's mom started crying and Zach got up to comfort her.

"I just want to let you guys know how happy I am that Darlie has you. I honestly thought I had lost her. And the fact that you didn't let anything happen to her and you tried as hard as you could to keep her by your side, I'm so proud. Thank you." she cried.

"We all love your daughter, so much. I don't know what we're going to do when she goes back home."

"Oh, she'll visit you guys, don't worry. I'll make sure she goes to your concerts and that she calls you guys frequently. I know she loves you too." she smiled.

"Thank you." tears escaped my eyes and I looked away. Darlie started waking up.

"D-Darlie?" I said, I stood up, walking towards her.

"B-Brian, hey there." she laughed. She blinked a couple times before looking at her mom, "Mom?" she cried.

"Hey baby." her mom walked towards her, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you so much. I can't believe you're here."

"I was let know as soon as the call came in."

"What call?"

"Um, Zach called the authorities, it's the only reason Vergario didn't...it's why Vergario was killed. The people who worked with him were fired and they're in jail with no bail. They'll stand trial in a few months."

"Zach." Darlie whispered. He put his head down, wiping the tears from his eyes, "You saved my life. You all did. Gosh Zach, I love you."

Zach walked towards her, hugging her tightly and sobbing on her shoulder.

"Mom, how are my brothers?"

"They're all fine now. They've been running around going crazy since you disappeared. When we were told by Vergario that that man wanted to hurt you, we made the choice to let him take care of you. Then they told us that Brian had kidnapped you and we went sort of crazy."

"Mom, that's not true. Vergario set them up. Brian, Zach, Matt and....and Johnny were there for me. They risked their lives for me. And Johnny died for me." she cried. I finally hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek hard.

"Darlie, it's all over. We're free now, okay? Listen, I want you touring with us. I want you to be there with us. Every Christmas and summer, you're coming with us. I love you, Darlie."

"I love you too, Brian." she whispered into my ears.

~~~

Darlie

Three Months Later

It's been three months since I've last seen Brian, Matt, and Zach. I can honestly say that I'm extremely excited. Also, pretty nervous. All I know is that they're about to start touring and they want me there with me. Zach might have spilled that it was only because he liked my cooking. But since I'm an adult now, my mom trusts me. Even after all of this. She'll be coming to a few of their shows and we'll meet up there.

For some reason, I'm thankful Vergario went through all those lengths. I got to meet the best men in the world. I will always keep Johnny in my heart. He's wherever I go. He died a hero; my hero. I hope I can keep them all as safe as they kept me. I'll always love them.

I walked down the steps, admiring a bus that was in front of me. Matt was the first one to run out, grabbing me and hugging me tightly. Brian and Zach came soon after, somewhat jittery.

"Darlie, I want you to meet our drummer, Jimmy. He's known as 'The Rev' on stage, though." I laughed, hugging him tightly.

"I've heard a lot about you. How about we talk over some tea?" he said jokingly.

"I would love to. I'll go put on my puffy pink dress and gloves." I mimicked in a very decent English accent. They all laughed and we hugged some more.

My mom walked out, crossing her arms as she admired me, "You better take care of her."

"Why would we stop now?" Brian laughed.

"Alright, just make sure she doesn't get into any fights. Zach did tell me about that little incident with that girl, Mia."

"Zach!" I yelled.

"What? It's a good one." he braced himself.

"Alright, bye sweety. Don't forget to call me." she said, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and smelled her hair.

"I love you so much, mom."

"I love you too, Darlie." I kissed her cheek and ran into the tour bus, looking back at her and blowing kisses.

The bus doors closed and I was in a big tour bus.

"Alright, let's sing." Brian said.

"On the road again, I can't wait to be on the road again!" Jimmy sung.

"Ha, I think you and I will get along just fine." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END

I wanted a happy ending and also wanted Jimmy to have at least a small role in this story. I would like to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, AND FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME BECOME INSPIRED. I love you all!

Hopefully I'll be able to write another story life this. :D