Status: updates when inspiration and free time collide.

Sotto Voce

◄◄◄

You’d think guys are hornier than girls, but sometimes, it can be the exact opposite. Take Kelly and I, for example. Jesus, she was always on my dick.

I liked that for about the first two months of the relationship…and then she wanted to do it. She wanted to have sex. But I didn’t. I mean, come on, now – two months? We’d been dating for two months, and she wanted to fuck? Even for Alex, that’d be a little ridiculous.

Contrary to popular belief, I actually have morals – morals that I hold near and dear to my heart, morals that I never stray from…until Kelly. Fucking. Trotter.

She was a cheerleader. I was in yearbook. And I happened to notice how pretty she was. And she happened to notice how often I took pictures of her. I always used yearbook as my excuse, but Kelly knew better than that. She was the one that came onto me, that started this relationship. I was content to admire from afar, but Kelly was a different story. And we were happy…in the beginning.

We got together and became official after winter break of junior year. We went to prom together, and that’s when it started – the pressure to have sex. She was pretty much expecting sex on prom night. I was just expecting to have fun with all my friends and dance with Kelly a lot on prom night.

That was the night that she gave me head for the first time. Probably because she was drunk as hell. I just had this nice buzz from the booze. Not Kelly, though – Kelly was shit faced. She kept trying to take my clothes off, and she obviously somewhat succeeded. Thank god she was too tired after the blowjob for sex, because I was, too.

I didn’t want to have sex. I never wanted to have sex, not at this point in our lives. We were in high school! But damn, Kelly did. So even after prom, she gave me blowjobs every now and then. It felt good, even if it was wrong since it counted as sex outside of marriage. People started teasing us, though – wondering why we weren’t banging each other every chance we got, like most couples in school. I wasn’t like that, though. And Kelly was. Why she dated me, I’ll never really know.

But I know it was all a huge mistake.

So I broke it off with Kelly at the start of senior year. I thought we were going to be friends afterward. I mean, she acted like it. She cried a bit, but she understood that I just was not appreciating the pressure she kept putting on me to have sex and let it go…or so I thought.

A week after we broke up, I came to school and most of the kids in class would literally take one look at me before bursting into laughter. “What the fuck is so funny?” I asked as I grabbed the next guy that laughed at me by the collar, finally losing my patience.

“You…sent Kelly nudes, right?” I kept my poker face on, but hoped that a blush wasn’t raging through my face, because I did. We would kind of have Skype sex over the summer because we were touring and Kelly was still here in Baltimore. She must have taken screen shots of me, like I took screen shots of her… “ ‘Cause, they’re all over the internet, bro.”

I felt the muscles in my jaw tighten. “That bitch…”

“No one breaks up with Kelly Trotter, man. No one. Didn’t you know that? She’s the girl that fucks the guy until she’s tired of him, not the other way around.”

“Really? Because we never fucked.”

“That’s not the word in the halls…now, could you let go of me?”

“The word in the halls?” I repeated, narrowing my eyes at him.

“Yeah. Kelly’s bitched to her girls all about how you used her for sex and then broke up with her, and how you’re fucking, like, a bunch of other girls, anyways.”

“She’s a fucking liar! We never did anything! I broke up with her because she wanted sex and I didn’t!”

He widened his eyes at me. “Why wouldn’t you want to have sex with Kelly Trotter? She’s fucking hot!”

I rolled my eyes and tossed the guy aside, storming off to my locker. I wasn’t even going to waste my time with Kelly. With any of these people. I’d be gone soon enough.

“Hey, Zack,” another guy I didn’t recognize called my name as I opened my locker. “How long is your dick when it’s hard? Three, four inches?” he asked, making the girls around him giggle.

I shut my locker and turned to him with a smirk. “Why don’t you ask your girlfriend? She was choking on it last night.” I walked away, leaving the girls slack jawed and leaving the guy furious. I had a feeling school would be a lot more drama-filled than I’d like for the next few weeks or so… I should just keep quiet and take it. That would piss Kelly off so bad - to see that her vicious rumors didn't affect me. Yeah, that's the way I'd go.

I should’ve known Kelly would sink this low...

She was always already on her knees around me, anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading, hope you like it! here's Kelly.
i love zack so hard, but i was pretty depressed when his nudes leaked -___-;
you should comment/subscribe/check out my Zack oneshot or Zack story! :3
i'm excited for this story, i really am, even though i still have so many unfinished, haha.