Status: Ready to post

Will you stay

Is not my dream

Johnny’s POV

16 years old.

Everyone was so damn happy, things were finally going great for the band, after so much waiting we came across the biggest chance. Everyone in Orange County knew that Chain Reaction was the big push rock bands needed to become a big name in the music business. Knowing my friends, they were going to make anything to get a chance in Chain Reaction.

What can I say about us back in the days? We were young naive and just simply idiotic kids guided by our dreams of fame and music. It was always dreams that would take us far, to wherever we wanted to go. They believed it, they really want it. It was more than just being airheaded famous guys; it was more than just having girls thrown themselves at them. It was to show that they wanted to change the world somehow, is to chance that they wanted to show their talent and their energy to millions of fans. It was, like I said before, a dream.

I was willing to do this for my best friends, I was going to forget how freaking shy I was just for them to get on a big stage for the rest of their life’s. But I was never really seeking for the fame, nor the money, I didn´t wanted that for my life, I didn´t wanted to be the face millions of teens looked up to. I didn´t wanted to be in posters all over people's walls, it was just this terrifying feeling that was preventing me from loving this like they did.

With a heavy heart I concentrated in all my band mates, Brian was all damn happy, dancing like a dumbass for the happiness of how amazing the show went, Zacky was laughing his ass offf, Matt and Jimmy couldn´t stop talking and screaming.

"Hey babe... Why are you so quiet and alone?" The tiers wanted to make their stinging way down my cheeks, but I held them in and replaced it with a soft, tired smile. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin this big night.

"I’m just tired. The big night worn me out babe. I’m going to head home now. Is that ok with you?"

His soft kisses were enough to make my heart want to scream in agony, this was his dream, always being the center of attention, but most important was to show his amazing talent to the entire world. He was my world, how could I do this to the man I love?

Maybe, just maybe... I love life more...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for error and I hope you enjoy