Comin' In Hot

We Only Leave A Pre-Party To Go Party Some More

I was probably lucky to even be alive by the time I got to the party considering I was already shit-faced before I walked through the door. I had just left some lame pre-party to come to this party, the real party. I was looking to get laid tonight, I'm not even gonna lie. This wouldn't be hard for me though consider I am Charlie fucking Scene, and all the ladies want me.

Me and my crew, we're better known as Hollywood Undead, and we had just released our second album. We have one new member though, who's not quite used to our partying ways. He's gonna have to get used to it pretty soon, though.

I started to make my way to the dancefloor when some girl I'd never met before came over and started rubbing on my leg. "How you doin'?" she asked me all seductively. It was clear that she had been at this party for a while now, even to a drunken me. "I'm doin' pretty good, baby." I slurred. "Now whataya say we head on over to my place?" I was very blunt.

She agreed and we headed over to my place, which was actually my parents place, but she didn't need to know that. We'd be home alone anyway.

"You ready for a night you'll never forget, baby?" I said as smoothly as possible. Little did we both know, we really never would forget this night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm trying to get back in to writing again. Here's just a little intro type thing.
I'm thinkin' that this is pretty shitty, though.
Let me know, cause if it sucks, I'll ditch it and start something new.