Status: writing.

Hold Me Close

04

Within a month, Jake had started dating someone new.
He started dating Anna.
I didn't see it coming. I still thought everything would change and things would go back to normal. I did for months to come. I expected them to break up within 2 months, but time flew by - and nothing changed.

I hooked up with different guys, not looking for a relationship.
Four months after me and Jake stopped talking, I started talking to Daniel.
It all started because of a nasty rumor going around about him. He didn't even bother telling people it wasn't true. It was one of those rumors that just seems so unrealistic but everyone was getting involved. Daniel and I knew each other through a mutual best friend and so I got his number off her phone and decided to text him.

Daniel and I texted all the time from that day on. School was almost over so we never really got a chance to hang out. We talked about everything. I don't know what it was about him, but he was so easy to talk to about things. I felt an instant connection with Daniel, my feelings for him grew quite quickly. Him and his ex girlfriend had just broke up and I think he still had feelings for her. But I also knew that he had feelings for me. It was just one of those things I knew for sure.

I went to visit family for a month in the summer and things started to change between us. I think that our personalities are so similar that sometimes we clash. We always fought about dumb stuff. He always frustrated me, and drove me crazy. We were talking less and less, and things were slipping away.

When I got back at the end of July, we were still talking but not as much and we didn't really talk about how we felt anymore. At the end of summer, I hooked up with a friend of mine. His name is Eric. We didn't have feelings for each other, but it was a late summer night. We snuck out, met in the middle and things just happened.

September - Start of grade eleven. I saw Daniel at school, and I would notice him everywhere. He was always there and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I was always wondering what he was up to and who he was talking with. I had to admit, he was still on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story is just getting going. I hope you guys like it.
Please comment and tell me what you think. :)