Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Felicia's Centaur Girl Suit

The Offer:

I was walking along the street, looking into a window. Did they offer what I thought it was they were offering? The image implied it was a centaur suit? I felt I just had to have one of these. Even if it was but a figurine, I still had to have one.

Was it the pose, or the colours? There is something to it, that make it look so alive. I just had to be her, if possible?

With that, I had entered the store. Following the description of where to find, what I was looking for. Naturally, it's in the back of the store. If that had stopped me, I had not been interested in the first place.

As I finally did get to the part of the store where the offer referred to, I actually did find a suit, such as the image had suggested. Close up and in personal, the image on the package looks just as good as I had expected. First now I look closer at what I had seen, the packages are stacked in the shelves, not after size, but after colourations of the Centaur, hair colour and pony breed, that is.

In the end, I found what I hope is what I was looking for. I picked up a package indicating the Lusitano would be a metallic bloody red, and with electric metallic blue hooves. The girl has a fair complexion, going well with her strawberry blond hair. For all I can see, they had crafted the hooves flawlessly, just like the style of the girl, her face and hands was just right.

With that,I had simply picked it up, before storming out towards the exit, stopping only to pay for my purchase, which I knew I had to. I would never have another chance like this, if I had not paid for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you've waited for the story to get this far, I hope you can wait for the story to continue, and that you will enjoy where I'm taking the adventure.